Open Tuesday-Saturday, 12–4 p.m.*
* During day games, we are open only to ticketed fans
** During night games, we are also open beginning at 5:10 p.m. only to ticketed fans
Face Coverings Required | Maintain Social Distancing | Credit Card Only
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our top priority is to keep our fans and staff safe. To do so, several new procedures have been implemented to ensure the safety of everyone who enters the team store.
Please take a moment to review our updated procedures before planning your visit to the Chicago Sports Depot:
- Fans are required to wear a face mask upon entry into the building.
- All Team Store associates are required to wear masks.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available upon entry into the Team Store.
- Fans are asked to maintain a social distance of 6’ while in the store.
- A limit of 10 people will be allowed inside the team store at any given time. Others will be required to wait outside the store in a social distance queue until capacity allows entry.
- The Chicago Sports Depot will be cashless until further notice to limit the spread of germs.
- Dressing rooms and restrooms will be closed to the public.
- The Chicago Sports Depot will be cleaned and sanitized periodically throughout the day.
Free parking is available for Chicago Sports Depot located in Lot B off of Shields and 34th Street.
Can't make it out to shop in person? You can still find White Sox gear by shopping from the comfort of your home! Check out the Official Online Store of the White Sox. One-stop shopping for all your favorite team's gear.