The Kansas City Royals have partnered with three local non-profit organizations to provide Royals Season Ticket Members with a way to donate tickets for games they will not be attending. All Season Ticket Members with a traditional Full, Half, and Partial Season plan have the ability to donate their season tickets to local charities that serve our community's children, families and citizens who normally would not have the opportunity to attend a Kansas City Royals home game. In return for your donation, a tax deduction receipt equal to the face value of the tickets and parking (if applicable) will be provided from each organization at the end of the year.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Kansas City: Big Brothers Big Sisters Kansas City works to clear the path to a child’s biggest possible future by matching them with a caring, adult mentor in a one-to-one friendship. “Bigs” help “Littles” ignite, empower and defend their potential by standing with them. Last year, 100% of the Senior Littles graduated high school, 83% reported improved self-esteem and 71% reported improved grades since being matched.
- United Way of Greater Kansas City: United Way of Greater Kansas City has played a unique leading role in the philanthropic community for nearly 100 years. United Way’s mission is to improve lives by mobilizing the caring power of Greater Kansas City. To achieve that goal, United Way brings together a diverse network of people, programs and resources from throughout the metro area to collaborate in addressing key needs at every stage of a person’s life to create a Cycle of Success.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Kansas City: For more than 100 years, Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Kansas City has been inspiring kids to live out their dreams through affordable, accessible opportunities in the urban core. With the help of generous supporters, nearly 8,000 local kids get to experience the life opportunities every child deserves. Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Kansas City gives kids outlets to learn and grow, access to mentors and peers who care, and the chance to let loose and be a kid – all in a safe space.
Tickets and parking (if applicable) can be donated until 24 hours prior to game time. To donate your tickets, log in to your My Royals Tickets account. Click ‘Donate Tickets’ on the left-hand side; select the game and choose which tickets and parking (if applicable) you want to donate and then click the green ‘Continue’ button; and finally from the menu dropdown select which charity that you want to donate to and any message that you want to include and then select the green ‘Donate’ button to complete.
- The ticket donation program is ONLY available on the primary account holder’s My Royals Tickets account (royals.com/mytix). Season tickets that are forwarded must be recalled by the primary account holder to be donated.
- Only one game can be donated at a time.
- You will receive an email confirmation of each ticket donation you complete for your records.
- You should consult your tax advisor(s) about the proper tax treatment of your donation.
- All ticket donations are final and cannot be recalled back to the account after donating.
For further questions please contact our Membership Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-504-4040, option 3. Thank you for your generosity!