Have questions or concerns? Need to purchase additional tickets?
Your VIP Hotline is here to help! We are open Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm MT. Give us a call at (303)312-2222 or email us at email@example.com. Season Ticket Representatives are available all season to answer questions and provide assistance. Below are some frequently asked questions that may help you out as well!
Questions answered below:
- How do I purchase additional tickets and is there a discount?
- What do I do if I cannot go to a game or if I have missed a game?
- I either lost, damaged, or I can't deliver my tickets to someone else. What can I do?
- How do I get better seats for my Season Ticket or Mini-Plan Package? (upgrading process)
- How do I change my address or other account information?
- Can I transfer my account to a new individual / company?
- How does the exchange process work? What are the past exchange eligible dates, how much will it cost me, etc.
- What are the differences in pricing? How much do I save by buying additional games at the Hotline price?
- I need more information or I am having issues with StubHub. Where can I get help?
- I am having trouble receiving emails sent by the Rockies?
1. How do I purchase additional tickets and is there a discount?
A. Season Ticket Holders can purchase discounted additional game tickets (reduced from the individual game prices) for most games online through Rockies.com (fees apply) or through the private VIP Hotline. To purchase online, you will need to log in to My Rockies account below.
2. What do I do if I cannot go to a game or if I have missed a game?
A. We have extensive Exchange Programs available to Season Ticket holders and Mini Plan holders that cannot attend a game. These exchange programs are valid for full season tickets or mini plan tickets only, additional tickets purchased are not exchangeable. Click the appropriate button below for more information about your Exchange Program.
3. I either lost, damaged, or I can't deliver my tickets to someone else. What can I do?
A. Lost or damaged tickets can be reprinted for a $2.00 per ticket fee. Please keep in mind that reprinting tickets will void the original tickets. The Season Ticket Holder of record must contact the Season Ticket Hotline for assistance. After hours/weekend reprints on the day of the game, can be processed by customer service located near Gate D, at 20th and Blake St.
4. How do I get better seats for my Season Ticket or Mini-Plan Package? (upgrading process)
A. We do not have the opportunity to upgrade a seat location during the season. However, we will contact all customers in October or November to give them an opportunity to change or improve their seats.
5. How do I change my address or other account information?
a. Any changes to the account needs to be in written form and submitted to the Colorado Rockies, Attention Season Tickets, 2001 Blake Street, Denver, CO 80205 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Can I transfer my account to a new individual / company?
- Primary Holder
- Only one individual or company name is allowed per account. This person or company holds the controlling interest in the tickets and is responsible for payment in full on the account.
- This person or company is also recognized as a Season Ticket Holder yet does not have the authority or responsibility to receive all the benefits of the primary holder. A recognized co-holder is, however, the only party other than an immediate family member who can become a primary holder in the event that the primary holder elects not to renew participation with the Rockies. Beginning with the 1994 season, new Season Ticket accounts are not allowed to have co-holders.
- Account Name Changes
- Names cannot be added to an account.
- Company tickets cannot be changed to an individual's name unless requested in writing by an officer of the company to an already designated co-holder.
- A company contact name may only be changed with a letter written by an officer of the company.
- Change of Ticket Ownership
- Ticket ownership may only be transferred from one name to another at the written request of the primary holder to an already designated co-holder or an immediate family member. Please see the previous definition of a co-holder.
7. How does the exchange process work? What are the past exchange eligible dates, how much will it cost me, etc.
A. Please review the relevant Ticket Exchange Program below for details.
8. What are the differences in pricing? How much do I save by buying additional games at the Hotline price?
A. As a Season Ticket Holder you can purchase additional tickets for most games at a discounted rate.
9. I need more information or I am having issues with StubHub. Where can I get help?
10. I am having trouble receiving emails sent by the Rockies?
In order to receive information and participate in select Season Ticket Holder programs (including, but not limited to: regular season presale ticket offers, exclusive Season Ticket Holder events, Postseason ticket information, etc.), you must provide the Rockies with your e-mail address. To confirm that we have a valid e-mail address, please contact us by email, email@example.com, or call us at 303-312-2222, Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm with any questions.
Ensure that you do not have a spam filter on your e-mail that is preventing our messages from getting to you. Please make sure you have the following names added to your personal e-mail address book to ensure that you receive important communications from Rockies.com:
The Rockies are not responsible for non-deliverable e-mails due to spam or anti-viral software engaged by the Season Ticket Holder.