For all available positions with the Rockies organization, please submit your resume as indicated.
Event Services, LLC is always on the lookout for outgoing, motivated, and friendly people to join our Guest Services team. We aim to provide the ultimate Guest experience for Rockies games, Concerts and other special events held at Coors Field. If you feel this sounds like you, read on to find out more information about what it means to be a Guest Services Representative.
All new employees with Event Services are cross trained in all aspects of Ticket Taking & Ushering at the beginning of employment.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
Each event day will begin at the entry gates, where you will check bags, take tickets, and welcome our Guests. As the event progresses you will have the opportunity to be re-deployed to assist in other areas of the ballpark. Over time, you'll gain experience working in a variety of assignments which will allow for additional opportunities in years to come.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet guests
- Check and scan tickets
- Conduct bag inspections for prohibited items
- Provide accurate ticket scan counts
- Provide guests accurate directions and information
- Check tickets in seating areas
- Assist guests to seats and provide quality service to enhance Guest's experience
- Friendly, outgoing personality a must
- Positive attitude
- Work schedule limited to Colorado Rockies home game schedule
- Minimum of 40% commitment for all positions (32 games)- higher commitment preferred
- Paid mandatory training classes will be conducted as needed
- $14.77 per hour
- This is a temporary status, part-time position not eligible for company benefits.
Colorado Rockies Baseball Club
Attn: Event Services, LLC
2001 Blake Street
Denver, CO 80205
Job opportunities are also listed for candidates using TeamWork Online. Use the button below to view open opportunities.
The Colorado Rockies Baseball Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.