Registration is closed for 2021 Boston Red Sox Baseball Summer Camps. See you next summer!
Please stay tuned for details on 2022 Boston Red Sox Baseball Summer Camps. Until then, you can find more information on our 2021 camp offerings throughout the website.
Red Sox Baseball Summer Camps offer young ballplayers the unique opportunity to learn new skills through the official Red Sox Camp curriculum and get closer to the team they love! Join us for nonstop baseball fun with an emphasis on teamwork, attitude, and healthy competition. Our unique baseball curriculum will help players of all abilities develop both on and off the field while teaching lessons such as resiliency, optimism and goal setting.
Our program is divided into five levels. Players are grouped on teams that teach age-appropriate skills and offer the right level of competition. Please read more about our curriculum here.
- Five days of baseball instruction and competition in our custom-built curriculum divided into age appropriate groups and skill levels
- Exclusive access to virtual Q&A session with a current Red Sox player
- Autographed photo by a current Red Sox player
- Youth-tailored professional scouting day with scouting report
- Team-wide Home Run Derby
- Full Red Sox Camps uniform including jersey, pants and hat
|June 21 – June 25*||Belmont, MA – Belmont Hill School|
|July 12 – July 16*||Brookline, MA – Hellenic College Holy Cross|
|July 19 – July 23||Brookline, MA – Hellenic College Holy Cross|
|July 26 – July 30*||Beverly, MA – Shore Country Day School|
|August 2 – August 6*||Newton, MA – Newton South High School|
|August 9 – August 13*||Cambridge, MA – Danehy Park|
*This session is now on a wait list.