Great American Ball Park is located at the corner of Second Street and Joe Nuxhall Way in downtown Cincinnati.
Great American Ball Park
100 Joe Nuxhall Way
Cincinnati, OH 45202-4109
Questions about parking and directions? Call 513-765-7400.
Questions about bus parking? Call 513-765-7600 to speak to a Group Account Representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fans attending Reds games September 17-19, 2021, should be aware of special parking and traffic considerations, as downtown Cincinnati hosts Oktoberfest Zinzinnati at The Banks.
The following street closures are in effect from 6 p.m. on Thursday, September 16 and remain closed until Monday, September 20 at 5 p.m.
- Second Street- closed between Elm Street and Walnut Street
- Third Street- closed between Walnut Street and Elm Street (Third Street will close on Thursday, September 16 at 9 a.m. and will reopen by 5 a.m. Monday, September 20)
- Vine Street/ Rosa Parks Street- closed between Fourth Street and Freedom Way
- Race Street- closed between Fourth Street and Freedom Way
- Freedom Way- closed between Marian Spencer Way and Rosa Parks Street
- Fans attending Reds games from September 17-19 are encouraged to park south of Second Street. Fans attending Oktoberfest Zinzinnati are encouraged to park on Third Street and north.
- Many public transit options are available to make arriving at the game or festival easier, including the new Cincinnati Bell Connector, Cincinnati Metro, and Red Bike.
Please allow extra time for arriving at games to see your Reds in action.
The Cincinnati Bell Connector is Cincinnati's modern streetcar system on a 3.6-mile loop connecting the riverfront at The Banks, Downtown and Over-the-Rhine. The streetcar is FREE to ride and Station 1 at The Banks is just steps away from Great American Ball Park. For more information, visit www.cincinnati-oh.gov/streetcar.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Sunday and holidays: 9:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
*Schedule subject to change.