Get an insider's look at the home of the Cincinnati Reds!
All Ballpark Tour tickets include same day access to the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum presented by Dinsmore.
Great American Ball Park Tours are BACK!
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, indoor areas of the ballpark will be unavailable. Tours will feature NEW stops never before offered on our standard tour. Stops include:
- Crosley Terrace
- First Star Fan Zone
- NEW! Right Field Moon Deck
- NEW! TriHealth Riverboat Deck
- Warning Track behind Home Plate
- NEW! Visitor Bullpen
- Visitors and REDS Dugouts
Please note that the tour itinerary and locations are subject to change without notice. All locations may not be open for every tour.
- Face coverings are required and social distancing protocols will be enforced. All tour guests will be subject to temperature checks before entering the ballpark.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions in the ballpark we will not have wheelchair or stroller access to Field Level areas (Warning Track, Dugouts, Bullpen)
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
- Guests check in for tours located in the lobby of the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum.
- This is a walking tour (approximately 3/4 mile) that is subject to the elements, so we suggest wearing comfortable footwear and weather-appropriate attire.
- Tours are wheelchair and stroller accessible. The Reds Hall of Fame provides complimentary wheelchairs for guests who may have difficulty walking.
- Note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions in the ballpark we will temporarily not have wheelchair or stroller access to Field Level areas (Warning Track, Dugouts, Bullpen)
Select Non-Game Days
Sunday-Friday: 11:30 am and 1:30 pm
Saturdays: 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm, and 2:30 pm
*NOTE: Tours not available on open dates occurring during a homestand.
Currently unavailable – check back for updates
All tour dates and times are subject to change without notice.
SPACE ON ALL TOURS IS LIMITED, SO PRE-PURCHASE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!
Seniors (age 60+): $17
Students (age 13-18 or College w/ID): $17
*Child (age 5-12): $10
Child pricing courtesy of the H.C.S. Foundation
*Military (active/veteran w/ID): $10
Military pricing courtesy of the Sargent Family Foundation
Kids 4 and under: FREE
BALLPARK TOUR VOUCHERS – All Ballpark Tour Vouchers with a 2020 expiration dates have been extended through October 30, 2021! To redeem your vouchers click the “Buy Tickets” link below to choose your date, then enter the amount of vouchers to redeem. All vouchers must be presented upon arrival to the Reds Hall of Fame Box Office. Reservations can also be made by calling the HOF Box Office at 513-765-7923.
Group Tours are available for groups of 15 or more persons. These are great options for:
- Company/Client outings
- Family reunions
- Seniors groups
- Social/Fan clubs
- Kids group/team outings.
Group Bookings enjoy the following perks:
- Private Tour Guides
- Flexible scheduling options
- Discount Group Pricing.
Standard group bookings should be made no less than 1-2 weeks in advance to ensure availability (late bookings may be possible, call for details), and a non-refundable deposit is required to secure dates.
For more information or to book your group please contact Mark Harlow at (513) 765-7927 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to current COVID-19 guidelines the Major League Clubhouse Tours are NOT being offered at this time. Please check back for updates.
The two-hour VIP Major League Clubhouse Tour, offered ONLY on Saturdays from late October to mid-March, allows visitors not only a chance to sit in a Major League dugout, walk on the warning track directly behind home plate and visit the expansive Great American Ball Park Press Box, but visit the following areas not available during the season:
- The Reds Clubhouse
- The Visitors Clubhouse
- The Field Level Media Room
- Reds Radio and TV Broadcast Booths
- Reds Batting Tunnels
PREMIER BALLPARK EXPERIENCE
Looking for the ULTIMATE game day experience? Then the Premier Ballpark Experience is for you!
Groups of 2-10 persons can now enjoy a PRIVATE and EXCLUSIVE ballpark experience like no other! This all day gameday experience includes the following:
- Private guided tour of Great American Ball Park with exclusive stops at:
- Private guided tour of Great American Ball Park with exclusive stops at:Reds Bullpen - to visit AND throw some pitches!)
- Scoreboard Operations - see how everything is controlled in the ballpark (and maybe even create a message!)
- Private guided tour of the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum
- Early entry to the park to watch Reds Batting Practice from the Right Field Moon Deck
- Field Box Tickets to the Game
Due to current health guidelines we are not currently accepting reservations for the Premier Ballpark Experience. Please check back for updates.
Schools can not only tour Great American Ball Park but also have the opportunity to participate in the "Extra Innings" Education Programs, presented by Ohio’s 529 Plan.
- These programs are strongly recommended for all students who visit the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum. These programs are designed to augment your classroom curriculum and are correlated to the Common Core State Standards.
For more information on School Group Tours or to book your group please contact Ken Freeman at (513) 765-7922 or email@example.com.