2022 Traditional Season Membership Renewal and 2021 Postseason
If you are a current Traditional Season Member for the 2021 Season or are renewing into a Traditional Season Membership for the 2022 Season, please follow the steps below.
You must renew your 2022 Season Membership before purchasing the 2021 Postseason ticket package.
- Log into your account by clicking “Rays Ticket Account Login” below.
- Click “Renew/Make Payments” located on the left side of the page.
- Under 2022 Regular Season –
- Select your payment option (10 Month Payment Plan or Pay in Full) for your 2022 Traditional Season Renewal for your seating location and parking if applicable.
- Click the blue “Renew” button to continue.
- On the next page click continue. All tickets are mobile delivery.
- Select your preferred payment method for each installment.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the page and click the green “Submit Payment.” You will receive a confirmation email when your order has been processed.
- Click the blue bar “Return to Pending Renewals/Payments” and repeat the steps above to purchase the 2021 Postseason Ticket Package*.
2022 Season Membership Renewal Deadline 10/14
View your games, forward tickets, sell tickets through StubHub and donate tickets though Seats of Dreams all in one place!
How to Manage your Tickets:
- Log in through your Rays Ticket Account
- Select your desired action from the action list to the left
- Select events and seats
- Complete the action
Single game tickets for games played during the remainder of the 2021 regular season will go on sale Friday, June 25 at 10 a.m. Season Members have access to an exclusive online presale before tickets go on sale to the public. Check your email for details.
To purchase tickets:
- Select an event from the list of games above.
- Enter your email address and password and tap log in.
- If you are a Rays Season Member, choose between Season Member discounted seating or additional tickets at full price. You can buy up to 6 tickets per game at the Season Member discount.
- Use the interactive seating map to select from available seating options.
- Review your order in the shopping cart. If you have credit on your account, it will automatically apply to your ticket purchase.
- Agree to terms and conditions and tap “Place Order”.
- Success! You may now view and manage your tickets in the MLB Ballpark app. For more information on the MLB Ballpark app, visit raysbaseball.com/mobile.