We’re used to big hits at Globe Life Field, but this one is different! Football is coming to our ballpark in a big way with the traditional rivalry game between the Air Force Falcons and Army Black Knights on November 6, 2021.
Witness the pageantry, the pride and the first-ever football game at Globe Life Field with this incredible gridiron showdown.
TICKETS, SCHEDULE & PARKING
Q: HOW DO I PURCHASE TICKETS AND PARKING?
A: Tickets and parking will be available for purchase online at TexasRangers.com/commandersclassic beginning December 17, 2020.
Q: ARE SUITES RENTALS AVAILABLE?
A: Yes. For availability and additional information, please call 972-RANGERS or email specialevents@texasrangers.
Q: HOW DO I FIND MY MOBILE TICKET?
A: There are two ways to access your tickets and parking passes using your mobile device:
- Download the MLB Ballpark app from your phone’s app store. Use the same email address and password you entered when purchasing your tickets to log in and follow the prompts until you reach the home screen. Tap the wallet icon at the bottom of the screen to view your tickets and parking passes.
- You can also access your tickets through your My Rangers Tickets account by visiting texasrangers.com/mytickets on your phone’s browser. Tap the green “Sign in to My Rangers Tickets” button, and use the same email address and password you entered when purchasing your tickets to log in. Once you’ve logged in, your next event will appear below your name. Tap the blue “View All Available Inventory” button to view all available events that you’ve purchased.
An instructional video on how to access and manage your tickets can be found here.
Q: DOES EVERYONE NEED A TICKET?
A: All adults and children over 36” tall will need a ticket for admission.
Q: IS HANDICAP SEATING AVAILABLE?
A: Yes, handicap accessible seating is available for purchase at TexasRangers.com/CommandersClassic. For questions, please call 972-RANGERS.
Q: WHAT IF I AM UNABLE TO USE MY TICKET OR PARKING PASS?
A: All sales are final and there will be no refunds.
Q: CAN I LEAVE DURING THE EVENT AND RE-ENTER?
A: Re-entry is not permitted for this event.
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
Q: IS THERE A MAP AVAILABLE TO HELP ME LOCATE MY SEAT, NEARBY CONCESSIONS, RESTROOMS OR ATM MACHINES?
A: Yes. Please refer to the Amenities Map in the MLB Ballpark app to learn more.
Q: WHAT IF I NEED ASSISTANCE DURING THE EVENT?
A: Our event staff and security personnel are here to help. If you have a question or concern, please notify the nearest staff member and we will be glad to assist you. If you experience an emergency situation during the event, please call 911 first and then notify the nearest staff member.
Q: WILL CONCESSIONS BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE?
A: Yes. Concessions will be open for this event. Only two alcoholic beverages are allowed per person, per purchase. No alcoholic beverages may be brought into or taken out of Globe Life Field.
Q: CAN I BRING MY OWN FOOD AND DRINKS?
A: Outside food and drinks are not permitted.
Q: ARE WHEELCHAIRS AVAILABLE FOR GUEST USE?
A: Event staff has a limited number of wheelchairs available to assist guests in getting to their seat. If you need a wheelchair for the duration of your visit, we recommend bringing your own.
Q: CAN WE BRING A STROLLER?
A: Strollers are permitted inside Globe Life Field. However, their use may not inhibit guest movement or block any aisles. Smaller, umbrella-style strollers can be stored underneath a seat as long as it does not create an obstruction for other guests.
Q: ARE THERE ANY PROHIBITED ITEMS OR ACTIVITIES?
A: Yes, the following items and activities are prohibited during your visit:
- Advertising, selling or promoting any product (including, but not limited to, food and beverage items)
- Alcohol not purchased from the event or illegal drugs/substances
- Animals (except service animals)
- Bags, including purses, clutches and wristlets
- Banners or signs that are not in good taste, obstruct another guest’s view, or are not event-related
- They may not contain commercial messages, logos or political endorsements and may not be hung from or affixed to ballpark structures
- Signs on poles or sticks, or constructed of wood or metal material, are also not permitted
- Clothing with offensive or profane language
- Congregating inside and outside of Globe Life Field, or its surrounding areas (including parking lots)
- Disorderly conduct
- Food and drinks, with the exception of one sealed bottled water
- Glitter, balloons or rice
- Intentional or repeated failure to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Laser pointers
- Seat cushions
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes, vapes or any other smoking device) inside the structure of Globe Life Field
- Tripods, monopods and selfie-sticks
- Umbrellas that are full size (compact umbrellas are permitted)
- Use of drones or other unmanned and remote-controlled aircraft systems
- Weapons of any kind, even if properly permitted or registered
Please note that failure to follow these guidelines may result in ejection from the ballpark.
Q: ARE BAGS AND PURSES ALLOWED?
A: In an effort to enhance public safety, Globe Life Field will be enforcing a no bag policy. Purses, clutches and wristlets of any size will not be permitted. Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items, including manufactured diaper bags, after proper inspection.
Q: WHERE IS FIRST AID LOCATED?
A: There are two First Aid stations inside Globe Life Field, located behind Section 101 next to Guest Services and behind Sections 203 and 204. Please refer to the Amenities Map in the MLB Ballpark app for additional assistance.
Q: IS FREE WI-FI AVAILABLE?
A: Yes. To get the best connection, sign into the Wi-Fi network: GlobeLifeField-FreeWifi
Q: I FOUND AN ITEM SOMEONE LOST DURING THE EVENT. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
A: If you happen to find a lost item, please take it directly to the Guest Services office on Main Concourse across from the Northwest Pedestrian Ramp, or the Guest Services Office on the Jim Ross Law Suite Level next to the Comerica Northeast Entry. The found item(s) will be stored there for the duration of that day’s event. If you lose an item at the event, please visit the Guest Services office contact Lost and Found by calling 817-533-1715 or emailing email@example.com.
Q: WHAT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ARE BEING TAKEN?
A: Upon entering Globe Life Field, all guests are subject to mandatory security screening.