1. Personal Information We Collect
Personal information we may collect from you includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address, or birth date. We collect personal information through a variety of means, including:
- Ticket sales and programs;
- Merchandise sales;
- Charitable programs;
- Fan loyalty programs;
- Sweepstakes and contests; and
2. Use of Your Personal Information
· To provide you with the goods, services or programs that you have requested from us and to communicate with you with respect to those goods, services and programs (including, for example, invoicing, changes/enhancements and renewals) or to improve upon our goods, services, programs or promotions;
- To provide you with Club-related marketing materials and information that may be of interest to you, including, for example, special offers (e.g., new ticket programs or merchandise availability), promotions and event news;
- To provide you with marketing and promotional materials and information from our corporate partners or sponsors, including, for example, special offers, promotions and event news;
- If you enter a contest or other promotion offered by the Club, to administer the contest or promotion, in accordance with its rules and applicable laws;
- To satisfy other reasonable, legitimate business interests (such as collecting outstanding debts); and
- We may use your personal information with your permission.
If you indicate to the Club at the time of collection that you do not wish to have your personal information used for any manner other than to fulfill the specific purpose for which the information is being submitted (e.g. you do not wish to receive future promotional communications), the Club will honor such a request. We may combine the personal information you provide us with information we receive from our partners and from MLBAM, as well as with information we receive from you from other sources such as joint marketing partners or Club databases. We may aggregate certain non-personally identifying components of your information with that of other customers so that we may evaluate and improve our products, services and business practices.
3. Sharing Your Personal Information
- The Club may share personal information with Service Providers, including but not limited to MLBAM.
- The Club may share aggregated demographic information with third parties. This information does not contain information that can be used to identify you or any other individual person.
- The Club may share your information in any manner to which you consent at the time of collection, including with third parties who are named at the time of collection for the purpose presented to you at the time of collection.
4. Additional Disclosures
In addition to the disclosures that may be authorized by you under Section 3, certain other sharing or disclosure of your personal information may occur in the following circumstances:
- As time passes, Rangers Baseball LLC may be sold along with its assets, or other corporate transactions may occur. In such a case, our customer information may be one of the business assets we transfer; and
- Your information may be shared to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or violations of any Club policies, rules or regulations.
6. Electronic Communications
7. Do Not Call Registry
Residents of the United States have the ability to limit telemarketing calls they receive by adding their phone number(s) to the National Do Not Call List. Please visit https://www.donotcall.gov/ for more information. Once registered, your specified phone number(s) will be removed from many telemarketing lists within thirty one (31) days.
8. California Privacy Rights
9. Contact Us
Rangers Baseball LLC
Globe Life Field
734 Stadium Drive
Arlington, TX 76011
Phone: (817) 533-1972
10. Notification of Changes
Last Updated and Effective Date: May 6, 2020