- Cashless parking at all lots. You can pre-purchase your parking passes online or pay with a credit card upon lot entry.
- No fan shuttles.
- No tailgating will be allowed.
- Parking map, directions and open times are available here.
UPDATED BAG AND FOOD & BEVERAGE POLICIES: All bags and purses must be soft sided and not exceed 16” x 16” x 8”. Backpacks are prohibited, except for single-compartment drawstring bags that do not exceed the MLB bag-size requirements of 16” x 16” x 8”. Exceptions are for those that are carried for medical reasons or manufactured diaper bags that accompany infants and young children. All bags are subject to search before entering the ballpark. Outside food is allowed inside of Globe Life Field as long as it is inside a sealed clear gallon sized (or less) plastic bag. Guests may also bring in a sealed non flavored water (plastic bottle and under 1 liter). One bag of food and one bottle of water per ticket will be permitted. Additional considerations will be made for dietary concerns and infants.
We are excited to host you at Globe Life Field — at last! — for some Rangers baseball. The chance to be together again for a home game is thrilling and welcome. But it may also come with a feeling of uncertainty. We understand. And we invite you to explore this section and see the steps we are taking to help with your health, safety and peace of mind while you’re with us. Of course, your cooperation and consideration of our fellow fans at the ballpark will help ensure a wonderful experience for all.
If you or any member of your ticket group has been exposed to COVID-19 or is feeling sick, please stay home. Attendees are not permitted to enter the ballpark if, during the 14 days prior to the date of the game, they have: (i) tested positive or presumptively positive for COVID-19 or other Communicable Disease (defined below) or been identified as a potential carrier of COVID-19 or other communicable disease; or (ii) experienced any of the symptoms listed below or any other symptom commonly associated with COVID-19 or other Communicable Disease; or (iii) been in direct contact with or the immediate vicinity of any person who is confirmed or suspected of being infected with COVID-19 or other Communicable Disease.
A “Communicable Disease” as used herein is COVID-19, any strains, variants, or mutations thereof, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, and/or any other communicable and/or infectious diseases, viruses, bacteria or illnesses or the causes thereof.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place regardless of precautions that may be taken. Attendees assume all risks associated with COVID-19 and other communicable diseases, and must comply with all related health and safety policies and protocols of the Rangers and Globe Life.
SYMPTOMS COMMONLY ASSOCIATED WITH COVID-19 OR OTHER COMMUNICABLE DISEASE:
- Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing
- Cough (new onset or worsening)
- Fever (felt feverish or warm)
- Sore or Scratchy Throat
- New Loss of Taste or Smell
- Muscle Pain
- Nasal Congestion
- Runny Nose
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Gastrointestinal distress or upset stomach
- Fatigue or Weakness
- Swelling of the toes or lower extremities
- Chest tightness or pain
- Swollen lymph nodes or glands
- Abdominal pain
- Rash or “COVID toes”
Attendees who display any of these symptoms may be denied entry to the ballpark or, if already inside the ballpark, may be required to leave. Attendees must comply with instructions of ballpark personnel and health authorities, including any instructions to leave the ballpark or temporarily quarantine or isolate somewhere in the ballpark.
- All tickets must be accessed digitally for entry using the MLB Ballpark App.
- Masks will be recommended for all fans except when actively eating or drinking at their ticketed seats. That includes all concourse areas and when entering Globe Life Field.
- Using EPA-approved cleaning agents and disinfectants, Globe Life Field staff will complete a deep-cleaning of utilized spaces and seating areas before and after each game, adherent to the current recommendations from the CDC and United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Cleaning will also take place during the game with attention to high-traffic spaces.
- All Globe Life Field staff will receive training to ensure compliance with all health and safety protocols.
- Safe distancing will be enforced in concession lines and retail locations.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations are available throughout concourses, at gates, entries, elevators, escalators to provide options throughout the ballpark to practice proper hand hygiene.
- Globe Life Field will again be cashless, as it was for 2020 events. All tickets will be digital and only credit cards or payment via the Payment Wallet in the MLB Ballpark App will be accepted at concession stands and retail locations.
- Socially distanced seating at Globe Life Field is located in Sections 240-242 with more space between occupied seats.
- 5 reverse ATMs are located throughout the ballpark to exchange cash to credit.