The Philadelphia Phillies are excited to welcome you to Citizens Bank Park. We are committed to delivering a comfortable experience during your visit. Below is some information to enhance your game day:
Masks must be worn in all indoor spaces at Citizens Bank Park including restrooms, elevators, club levels and lobbies. Fans who are UNVACCINATED are strongly encouraged to continue wearing masks at all times while at Citizens Bank Park. This is consistent with guidelines established by the City of Philadelphia.
In an effort to expedite entry, guests are prohibited from bringing bags, including backpacks, tote bags and drawstring bags, to the ballpark. Only purses, medical bags and diaper bags will be permitted into Citizens Bank Park. Approved bags (purses, medical bags and diaper bags) can be no larger than 16" x 16" x 8" and will be subject to inspection upon entry in accordance with Major League Baseball security regulations. Guests may discard or return the prohibited items to their vehicle, as well as store them in a new BinBox locker on Citizens Bank Way (applicable fee).
As a reminder smoking is prohibited within Citizens Bank Park.
Safety Training and Protocol
- Citizens Bank Park will be sanitized between concerts.
- The “Clean Team” will regularly disinfect high-touch surfaces including handrails, tables, and other areas throughout the concert.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the ballpark for guest and staff use.
Not Feeling Well? Please Do Not Attend the Concert
Guests SHOULD NOT come to the ballpark if they have test positive for, exhibit symptoms, or know they have been exposed to COVID-19. If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
- For ticketing questions, please contact Ticketmaster at Ticketmaster.com or by calling 866-448-7849.
- This concert is rain or shine; no refunds.
- All patrons must have a ticket to enter Citizens Bank Park regardless of age.
- For day of show ticketing questions, please contact the Phillies Sales Office at 215-463-1000 or visit the Phillies East Box Office on Citizens Bank Way. The East Box Office will open at 2 pm on the day of the show.
- Tailgating will be permitted in the following parking lots: A-H, M, & N. Tailgating is not permitted in parking lots West of Darien Street and North of Pattison Avenue. Tailgating lots will open five hours prior to the schedule start time. Non-tailgating lots will open three hours prior to the scheduled start time.
- Please leave all bags in your vehicle. (refer to bag policy above)
- When approaching the gates please have your ticket barcode(s) ready on your phone.
Concessions & Merchandise
- Concession and merchandise purchases will be cashless. Methods of payment include credit/debit cards and mobile payment (Apple Pay and Google Pay). A reverse ATM will be available behind section 123 on the main concourse for fans to convert cash to a prepaid debit card that can be used anywhere that major credit/debit cards are accepted.