The Philadelphia Phillies are excited to welcome you to Citizens Bank Park. We are committed to delivering a comfortable experience during your visit. Below is some information to enhance your game day:
- All tickets and parking passes will be via mobile delivery through the free MLB Ballpark app.
- Be sure to download the MLB Ballpark app - App Store | Google Play - in advance to access your mobile ticket.
- Use the email address from your ticket purchase to log in and view your tickets.
- Access your tickets before coming to the game. For those with an Apple device, we advise you to proactively add your tickets to the Apple wallet before arriving.
- For more information on mobile ticketing, please visit our Mobile Ticketing page.
- Please have the barcodes ready on your phone before going through the metal detectors.
For fans who wish to remain distanced, there will be a limited number of sections which will offer socially distanced (3 feet) pod seating. These sections include: 109, 145, 303, 328, and 429.
Fans are not required to wear masks while in the seating bowl and other outdoor areas at Citizens Bank Park. In accordance with the City of Philadelphia, the Phillies have reimplemented indoor mask mandates, regardless of vaccination status, for indoor spaces including the Diamond Club (except while actively eating or drinking), New Era Phillies Team Store, ’47 Alley Store, elevators, and restrooms. Fans who are unvaccinated are strongly encouraged to continue wearing masks at all times when attending a game at Citizens Bank Park.
In an effort to expedite entry, guests are prohibited from bringing bags, including backpacks, tote bags and drawstring bags, to the ballpark. Only purses, medical bags and diaper bags will be permitted into Citizens Bank Park. Approved bags (purses, medical bags and diaper bags) can be no larger than 16" x 16" x 8" and will be subject to inspection upon entry in accordance with Major League Baseball security regulations. Guests may discard or return the prohibited items to their vehicle, as well as store them in a new BinBox locker on Citizens Bank Way (applicable fee).
As a reminder smoking is prohibited within Citizens Bank Park.
Safety Training and Protocol
- Citizens Bank Park will be sanitized between games.
- The “Clean Team” will regularly disinfect high-touch surfaces including handrails, tables, and other areas throughout the game.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the ballpark for guest and staff use.
Not Feeling Well? Please Do Not Attend the Game
Guests SHOULD NOT come to the ballpark if they have test positive for, exhibit symptoms, or know they have been exposed to COVID-19. If you are feeling sick, please stay home. Please contact the Ticket office prior to the start of your ticketed game citing your exposure to COVID-19. Each ticket holder has agreed to the Phillies terms and conditions.
- All tickets will have a specific gate listed, which will direct guests to the entrance closest to their seats.
- Tailgating will be permitted in the following parking lots: A-H, M, & N. Tailgating is not permitted in parking lots West of Darien Street and North of Pattison Avenue. Tailgating lots will open five hours prior to the schedule start time. Non-tailgating lots will open three hours prior to the scheduled start time.
- Please have your mobile parking pass loaded and ready to show to the parking attendant when asked.
- Please leave all bags in your vehicle. (refer to bag policy above)
- When approaching the gates please have your ticket barcode(s) ready on your phone.
Concessions & Merchandise
- Concession and merchandise purchases will be cashless. Methods of payment include credit/debit cards and mobile payment (Apple Pay and Google Pay). A reverse ATM will be available behind section 123 on the main concourse for fans to convert cash to a prepaid debit card that can be used anywhere that major credit/debit cards are accepted.
- Select concession locations will be opened with streamlined menus. All food and beverage items will be individually portioned including condiments and utensils.