Orioles' games are the perfect event to create new memories with any type of group. From clients to colleagues, sports teams, schools, family and friends, Orioles group tickets offer a wide variety of seating and pricing options to fit any group need.
We are currently booking group outings! For groups of 15 or more, click the Buy Group Tickets button below to purchase online or call the Groups & Hospitality department at 410-547-6284!
- Discounts on Value, Classic, Select, and Prime game tickets.
- Unique outdoor suite experience with more seating options located on the Club Level in right field.
- Three (3) decks which each can accommodate groups from 20-28 guests.
Learn more about group options. Please provide contact info and an Orioles rep will be in touch.
All ticketholders must agree to the terms and conditions set forth at https://www.mlb.com/orioles/tickets/ticketback which require, in part, that neither ticketholders, accompanying minor(s) nor other accompanying parties may attend the game if within fourteen (14) days preceding the game, they have:
(1) tested positive or presumptively positive for COVID-19 or other Communicable Disease or been identified as a potential carrier of COVID-19 or other Communicable Disease; OR
(2) experienced any symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19 or other Communicable Disease (e.g., a fever of 100.4⁰F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the CDC); OR
(3) been in close contact as defined by the CDC (15 or more minutes in a 24-hour period regardless of mask wearing by either person) with any person who is confirmed or suspected of being infected with COVID-19 or other Communicable Disease.
A “Communicable Disease” as used herein is COVID-19, any strains, variants, or mutations thereof, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, and/or any other airborne, aerosolized or surface transmissible communicable and/or infectious diseases, viruses, bacteria or illnesses or the causes thereof.
Please note: According to the CDC, older adults and people of any age with serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk of death or severe illness from COVID-19. All guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend a game.
To help maintain physical distancing guidelines, ticketholders must also agree that they will not sell, transfer, or otherwise provide any of their game tickets to anyone other than family with whom they have been sheltering (or other trusted acquaintances), unless selling, transferring, or otherwise providing all such tickets (i.e., the full pod of tickets) to one party.