The Commissioner's Community Initiative's primary goal is to distribute tickets to those that would not usually have a chance to attend a Major League Baseball game, including disadvantaged children, children's charities, along with civic, community and other deserving groups.
• 501(c)(3) organizations, and charitable community groups
• Groups who serve individuals who for various reasons do not have the resources to attend a game on their own
• You must complete all parts of the application. All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
• Applications are reviewed by the Baltimore Orioles Community Development staff. Approval and seating location will be determined by what is available at the time your application is reviewed.
• You will receive an email from email@example.com with the game date for which you have been awarded tickets. Tickets will be mailed to the address listed on your application.
All ticket donation requests must be submitted online through the Community Ticket Grant Application. No phone calls, emails or mail requests will be accepted.