The Baltimore Orioles Community Relations department handles community donation requests for charitable events located in the MD/DC/VA/DE/WV/NC/PA area. Requests will only be considered for organizations that can include a copy of its 501 (c) (3) status and is a recognized charity supporting youth athletics, educational initiatives, Health Initiatives or Military Initiatives.
The Baltimore Orioles distribute autographed memorabilia to support charitable efforts that benefit organizations supporting youth athletics or educational initiatives. Organizations are limited to ONE request within a twelve-month period. Please refer to the guidelines listed below when making a request:
- Non-profit organizations must submit their request for a donation at least 6 weeks prior to the scheduled event.
- ALL requests must be submitted using the donation request form found below.
- Due to the volume of requests, no phone calls, emails, or faxes will be accepted.
- If the Orioles are able to fulfill your request, you will be contacted via email when your item is mailed out. No phone calls, please.
- All items will be sent out no later than 2 weeks prior to the date of your scheduled event.
- The Orioles do not accept fan merchandise for the purpose of being autographed for a charity event or personal use. Any merchandise sent will be immediately returned.
- We cannot be responsible for any items sent to us that are lost or stolen.
- Donations to for-profit company programs and initiatives, including employee appreciation events, employee incentives, etc. are not available.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to contribute to monetary donation requests or provide monetary sponsorships.
- The High Five Fundraising Program is a unique program designed to benefit local schools, recreation councils and other eligible non-profit organizations. This program allows groups to raise additional funds for your non-profit charity with very little effort and a lot of fun.
- The Orioles organization places priority on supporting communities where our fans live and work. Preference is given to organizations that meet the above criteria. Therefore, we are not able to accommodate out-of-area request.
- The use of our items & logo through an online auction is prohibited.
- Donations are in the form of autographed memorabilia. Due to the demand, we are not able to offer tickets as a charitable donation.
Due to the large number of requests received weekly and the limited resources; we are unable to fulfill all requests. Should your requests not be fulfilled at this time, please feel free to submit a request again in the future.
For organizations located in Sarasota County, Florida, home of the Baltimore Orioles Spring Training Facilities, please mail a letter on your organizational letterhead to the following:
Ed Smith Stadium
Attention: Orioles Donation
2700 12th Street
Sarasota, FL 34237
If your organization would like to work with us to better the lives of those in our community, we're here to help.
To schedule a former player appearance ...
please call 410-547-6144.
To schedule The Oriole Bird ...
please visit orioles.com/bird.
For all other community questions ...
please call 888-848-BIRD or visit orioles.com/community.