StubHub is an online ticket marketplace where anyone can buy or sell any ticket to any event nationwide. StubHub is the largest ticket marketplace in the world, based on sales, and the Official Fan to Fan Ticket Marketplace of mets.com.
There are many benefits to using StubHub:
- You never have to deal directly with buyers or sellers
- Listing your tickets only takes a few minutes and StubHub can help you price
- Once your listing is up, it stays up, unless you change your mind.
- Tickets marked as 'Instant' means buyers receive them right away and sellers don't have to worry about shipping
- Get Paid quickly by PayPal, credit to your Mets account or ACH
- Personalize your StubHub experience with your favorite teams and artists with the StubHub App
- The StubHub FanProtect™ guarantee. [What is this?]
Sell tickets on StubHub from your season ticket account.
You can still sell tickets on StubHub directly through stubhub.com.
You can buy tickets on StubHub directly through stubhub.com.
Effective September 13, 2021, guests 12 years and older will be required to show proof of receipt of at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine to enter the Mets Hall of Fame & Museum, or to dine in the Hyundai Club or Pat LaFrieda’s Chop House. There will be designated areas for vaccinated guests to eat and drink. All other guests with access to indoor dining spaces will have the ability to get food and beverage and take it to an outdoor area of the ballpark.
Please note: Backpacks may not be brought into Citi Field except as otherwise provided in the Citi Field Bag Policy. For a complete list of permitted bags please click the Read More button below.
Information for ticket holders to impacted home games at Citi Field scheduled between April 8 through May 30.