Extend your party in The 'Pen throughout the game with a VIP experience including a private bartender and food and beverage package.
The hottest spot in town isn't in Belltown or Ballard. It's The T-Mobile 'Pen, right next to the Mariners bullpen in center field. Gates open 2 and a half hours before first pitch. Enjoy tasty food choices from local celebrity chef, Ethan Stowell, and happy hour specials all season long.
It's a 9-inning party. Come early for happy hour - $5.00 beers from all taps up to one hour before first pitch.
- Centerfield 'Pen gate opens 2 and a half hours before the first pitch.
- Unobscured view of the playing field.
- One-of-a-kind vantage point of the bullpens (both Mariners and visiting teams).
- A cozy fire pit at the entrance just inside the Centerfield Gate.
- Caught Looking Lounge, a full service cocktail lounge, and Coors Light Rail Bar for all your beverage needs.
Before every game, The 'Pen is home to the best Happy Hour in Seattle. Get $5.00 draft beers in The 'Pen starting 2 and a half hours before every game. Here are the times to be there for each:
- 7:10 p.m. game: 5:10 p.m. - 6:10 p.m.
- 6:10 p.m. game: 4:10 p.m. - 5:10 p.m.
- 1:10 p.m. game: 11:10 a.m. - 12:10 p.m.
- 12:40 p.m. game: 10:40 a.m. - 11:40 a.m.
Enjoy a pre-game picnic at the most popular destination at T-Mobile Park. Package includes a Main Level game ticket and food and beverage.
- Spicy chicken sandwich with Chicken thigh, buttered potato bun, sliced pickles and side of spicy fuku kimchi mayo
- Chicken Fingers: mildly spiced chicken fingers with waffle fries seasoned with a jalapeno spice
- Waffle Fries, seasoned with jalapeno spice
Ballard Pizza Co.
Ballard Pizza Co.,by Ethan Stowell, serves pizza by the slice, as well as Caesar salad. Selections include cheese; pepperoni; and The Ballard (sausage, mushroom and olive) Funghi (seasonal fresh mushrooms and thyme); Staple & Fancy (pepperoni, pineapple and jalapeño); Primo (Zoe salami, red onion, pickled peppers and fresh mozzarella). Gluten-free crust will also be available.
Poquitos authentic Mexican cuisine takes over the Northwest Mex concept at Edgar's Cantina and Edgar's Tacos, which offer a selection of street-style tacos (chicken, beef and pork) served on hand-made corn tortillas, along with seasonal margaritas and authentic Oaxacan chapulines (chili-lime seasoned fried grasshoppers). Also serving nachos and taquitos.
Li'l Woody's Burgers & Shakes
With fresh, quality ingredients (including Painted Hills grass fed beef) in "creative and savory combinations," Li'l Woody's consistently rates as one of the best burgers in Seattle.
- The Big Woody-1/4 lb. flame-broiled Painted Hills beef patty, bacon, Tillamook cheddar cheese, chopped onion, diced pickle, tomato, lettuce, ketchup & mayo;
- Li'l Woody-1/4 lb. patty with Tillamook cheddar, chopped onion, diced pickle, ketchup & mayo;
- Impossible™ Veggie Burger - Impossible veggie patty, chopped onion, diced pickle, tomato, lettuce, ketchup & mayo;
- Chicken Tenders with hand-cut French fries
- '95 Slide -Sometimes called "Crack," a savory/sweet combo of hand-cut fries with a side of Full Tilt ice cream shake for dipping.
Ethan Stowell is the executive chef and owner of Ethan Stowell Restaurants in Seattle. His highly acclaimed restaurants include Tavolàta, How to Cook a Wolf, Anchovies & Olives, Staple & Fancy Mercantile, Ballard Pizza Company, Rione Xlll, Bar Cotto, Mkt., Red Cow, and Chippy's Fish and Drink. His food philosophy is all about keeping it simple, using fresh ingredients, and allowing the food to do the talking.
In 2010, Stowell launched Lagana Foods, an artisan pasta line, and began consulting for the Seattle Mariners. His work with the Mariners helps to bring local products into the stadium for fans to enjoy. Ethan Stowell's New Italian Kitchen was released in September 2010 from Ten Speed Press.
Stowell was named one of the 2008 Best New Chefs in America by Food & Wine magazine and has been honored with multiple James Beard Award nominations for "Best Chef Northwest." In July of 2013, Stowell was named one of the Best New Chef All-Stars by Food & Wine magazine.
Deeply devoted to his hometown, Stowell is a fervent advocate committed to seeing that Seattle is recognized nationally as a culinary destination. He and his wife, Angela, and their two young sons, live in Seattle's Green Lake neighborhood.
Since 2011, Chef Stowell has consulted with Centerplate and Centerplate Stir on the T-Mobile Park food and beverage program. This collaboration has won T-Mobile Park a reputation for serving locally inspired restaurant-quality food in a ballpark setting. In addition to Hamburg + Frites, Swingin' Wings, Holy Smokes BBQ, and Sound Seafood, Stowell created the "Northwest Mex" menu for the popular Edgar's Cantina and Edgar's Tacos. He has also created menu items featured at T-Mobile Park Sausage Company, Hit it Here Café, and in the Suites.