Masks are required in all indoor and outdoor areas at T-Mobile Park for all fans 5 years of age or older and all employees regardless of vaccine status while at T-Mobile Park. Masks must cover both nose and mouth. You may remove your mask when actively eating or drinking.
Whether you are looking to spend quality time with your family and friends, have more face time with your clients or reward employees, Mariners Season Ticket Memberships provide a solution for all of your entertaining needs.
- The best seats for the most popular games
- Year-round savings at all Mariners Team Stores
- Special presales for concerts and other ballpark events
- Exclusive Early Ballpark Entry dates
- Complete Season Ticket Member Benefits
- Choose your membership level - starting at $600
- Access up to 50% off single-game tickets based on your membership level
- Choose your seats, games and ticket quantities (up to 8 tickets per game)
- Exchange seats online at discounted Season Ticket rate
- Access to Season Ticket Member benefits
*For information on purchasing tickets for the primary purpose of reselling those tickets, please visit Mariners.com/Broker. If the Mariners determine, in their sole discretion, that any Season Ticket Account holder purchases any tickets for the primary purpose of reselling those tickets, the Season Ticket Account holder may be classified as a Ticket Broker. Ticket Brokers may not be eligible for certain Season Ticket Member benefits, pricing, and seat locations, including but not limited to Mariners Flex Memberships. The Mariners reserve the right to cancel and refund any 2021 Season Ticket Deposit made by anyone determined to be a Ticket Broker.
The terms and conditions of your ticket have been updated to address circumstances related to COVID-19, read them here. By purchasing a Seattle Mariners ticket, you accept all Terms and Conditions applicable to ticket purchase, including the updated terms.