Welcome back to T-Mobile Park! Ballpark Tours will be returning June 1st, 2021.
Take a tour of T-Mobile Park, the spectacular home of the Seattle Mariners. The 19.59 acre outdoor ballpark features real grass, a retractable roof and state-of-the-art amenities. Bring your camera and take a "behind the seams" tour of one of the premier baseball facilities ever built. View areas normally restricted to the public, including the Press Box, Owners Suite, Field, Visitors Clubhouse, All-Star Club, and more. (All areas of the ballpark are subject to availability based on ballpark activities.)
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
- Tours are limited to groups of 6 people and no more than two different households.
- Tours are approximately one hour in duration.
- Tours are wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Please arrive no less than 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
- Non-gamedays at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Gameday and Pre-Game tours are not available at this time.
- $150 for a private 60-minute ballpark tour
- TOURS ARE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- To schedule your “behind the seams” experience, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note - all areas of the ballpark are subject to availability.
- Guided tours are limited due to Washington State Department of Public Health guidelines. Please maintain safe social distancing of 6-feet between other guests and your guide.
- All guests are required to go through security screening before entering the ballpark.
- FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED. Guests must wear a face mask/covering in compliance with the Washington State Department of Public Health guidelines. Please note: Children under two years of age are not required to wear a face covering.
- NO BAGS ALLOWED. Medical or Diaper Bags are permitted.
- T-Mobile Park Prohibited Items