Welcome back to T-Mobile Park! Public and Game Day Tours will be returning on July 12th, 2021! Join us at the ballpark for a “behind the seams” experience.
Take a tour of T-Mobile Park, the spectacular home of the Seattle Mariners. The 19.59 acre outdoor ballpark features real grass, a retractable roof and state-of-the-art amenities. Bring your camera and take a "behind the seams" tour of one of the premier baseball facilities ever built. View areas normally restricted to the public, including the Press Box, Owners Suite, Field, Visitors Clubhouse, All-Star Club, and more. (All areas of the ballpark are subject to availability based on ballpark activities.)
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tours are approximately one hour in duration.
- Tours are wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Please arrive no less than 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
Public Tours (non-gamedays)
- Monday - 10:30 a.m. & 12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday - CLOSED
- Wednesday - CLOSED
- Thursday - 10:30 a.m. & 12:30 p.m.
- Friday - 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. & 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday - 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. & 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday - 12:30 p.m. & 2:30 p.m.
Public Tours (gamedays)
- Games with first pitch prior to 6 p.m. - No tours
- Games with first pitch after 6 p.m. - 10:30 a.m. & 12:30 p.m.
- Adult (15+) - $15
- Senior (62+) - $14
- Military (w/ ID) - $14
- Child (ages 5-14) - $13
- Child (ages 4 and younger) - Free
Tickets are also available for in-person purchase at the Mariners Team Store.
Offered 7-days a week*, with the exception of gamedays with First Pitch prior to 6 p.m. & on event days.
- 11 a.m.
- 1 p.m.
- 3 p.m.
Must be scheduled no later than 2-weeks in advance of preferred tour date
*Dates subject to availability.
To schedule your private/group tour, please contact Tours@mariners.com.
Private & Group Tours
$200 for groups less than 20 guests, $12 per person for each additional guest
Photo Tour - 2 hours of ballpark access with a private ballpark escort
$250 with a maximum of 8 people
- Please note - all areas of the ballpark are subject to availability.
- All guests are required to go through security screening before entering the ballpark.
- Face coverings are recommended for individuals that are not fully vaccinated. Children under two years of age are not required to wear a face covering.
- Clear plastic or vinyl bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” are permitted. One-gallon clear plastic zip-top bags are also allowed. Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” are permitted. Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items or single compartment diaper bags (child must be present). Learn more
- T-Mobile Park Prohibited Items