The health and safety of our fans, employees and players is the Seattle Mariners top priority. We are committed to all necessary actions to ensure that T-Mobile Park meets or exceeds all industry best practices in response to COVID-19.
Per game ticket limits may vary for social distanced pod seating.
Fully Vaccinated Sections Quick Facts
- Fully vaccinated is defined as having received a final vaccination dose at least two weeks prior to game date (i.e., second dose of Pfizer/Moderna or single dose of Johnson & Johnson).
- Starting June 14, premium spaces (Diamond Club, All-Star Club, Suite level and the Terrace Club Loge Boxes & Tables) will be designated as vaccinated only sections and will allow the normal premium club guest experience without restrictions.
- Fully vaccinated fans have exclusive access to The T-Mobile 'Pen and Trident Deck. Starting on June 14, these areas open 2 and a half hours prior to first pitch and available to view pregame batting practice starting June 14.
- Fans 16+ must show proof of full vaccination upon entry.
- Fans 2-15 must present proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of event.
- Fans under 2 are not required to show proof of a negative test result.
- Self-reported vaccination records that are not verified by a health care provider cannot be accepted. Anyone without proof of vaccination or negative test will not be permitted to enter the ballpark. No refund will be issued.
- Fully vaccinated seating sections, The T-Mobile ‘Pen, and Trident Deck are NOT socially distanced. Masks are mandatory at T-Mobile Park for all fans ages 2 and over who are not fully vaccinated. Maskless fans who do not have wristbands may be asked to produce proof of vaccination.
- Full Capacity Suites are available! Click here to request more information.
Socially Distanced Seating Quick Facts
- Tickets are available in small, socially distanced pods of 1-6 fans. Pods must be members of the same household.
- Starting on June 8, socially distanced seating will be offered at home games through June 23.
- Tickets are available at Mariners.com/Tickets.
- Season Ticket Members have priority to reserve their seats before they go on sale to single-game buyers.
- Available Single-Game tickets will go on sale June 8.
Season Ticket Memberships
Mariners Season Ticket Members receive priority access to available tickets before they are offered to Single-Game buyers. Season Ticket Members have been communicated their specific wave date and time already. Fans can reserve their priority access by becoming a Season Ticket Member. Flex Memberships are available now starting as low as $600. More information is available by calling 206-346-4001 and at Mariners.com/21.
Single-game tickets for the next 9 home games (June 14-June 23) are on sale starting June 8! Tickets are digital only and can only be purchased at Mariners.com/Tickets.
- No printed tickets will be available. All tickets will be digital in order to reduce contact and opportunities for cross contamination between fans and staff.
- Tickets for future games will be made available as local regulations about capacity for outdoor venues continue to evolve.
Seattle Mariners Ticket Guarantee
In the event your 2021 Seattle Mariners season tickets, suite tickets, group tickets, or individual tickets are impacted due to restricted capacity or reduced number of regular season home games due to COVID-19, you will have the option of receiving a credit towards a future purchase or, at your option, a full refund.