She’s known to have the prettiest buns in baseball - Onion! Score an Onion Mascot bobblehead courtesy of Sugardale with a Special Ticket Package on July 22.
Special Ticket Packages are back for 2021!
Special Ticket Packages include a limited-edition promotional item with the purchase of a select ticket. While regular promotions are available to a limited number of fans upon entry to the ballpark, Special Ticket Package items are ONLY available to fans who purchase a Special Ticket Package for that game.
There are a limited number of Special Ticket Packages available for each game on a first-come, first-served basis and subject to availability. Special Ticket Packages can only be purchased online by clicking the “Buy Now” button below.
Unless otherwise noted, Special Ticket Package items can be picked up in the Left Field District across from the Terrace Club Lobby on the day of the game. The redemption table will be open until the end of the 3rd inning. You must present a valid ticket to receive the item.
Join Tri-C students, alumni and fans at the July 25 game vs. the Tampa Bay Rays. Purchase a Special Ticket Package to receive a co-branded cap.
Show your support for the Yellow Jackets with this one-of-a-kind cap! A limited number of special ticket packages are available for Sunday, July 25.
Alumni, students, parents, friends and fans of the University of Findlay who purchase a Special Ticket Package will receive a limited-edition cap.
Calling all healthcare professionals! Purchase a Special Ticket Package for the July 27 game vs. St. Louis and get a specially-designed scrub top. Choose from size Medium or XL when you purchase while supplies last.
For groups of 8 or more, please contact the Group Sales team at 216.420.HITS.
It’s Peanuts Day at Progressive Field. Purchase this Special Ticket Package to receive a limited-edition Snoopy bobblehead.
Back by popular demand – you know him as the lovable “Great Hambino” from The Sandlot. Score a unique Ham Porter bobblehead with the purchase of this Special Ticket Package.
Complete your Hotdog Mascot set with a Mustard Bobblehead courtesy of Sugardale when you purchase a Special Ticket Package for August 11.
The Ketchup Mascot bobblehead courtesy of Sugardale is back for this Special Ticket Package on August 25.
The Indians are teaming up with Love Your Melon on Wednesday, September 8. Receive a limited-edition Love Your Melon beanie with purchase of this Special Ticket Package.
Each ticket sold through this Special Ticket Package supports Love Your Melon's program to give a hat to every child battling cancer in America. 50 percent of profits from the sale of all Love Your Melon products is given to Love Your Melon's nonprofit partners that work in the field of pediatric oncology, fund cancer research initiatives and provide immediate support for families of children battling cancer.
Gear up for the Wildcats! Get a one-of-a-kind St. Ignatius cap by purchasing a Special Ticket Package on September 9.
Please note: Special Ticket Packages are subject to dynamic pricing and have the potential to increase in price as the game approaches.
What is the difference between a Special Ticket Package and a promotional item/gate giveaway?
- Special Ticket Packages are specific tickets for select games throughout the season with designated seating locations that include a limited-edition promotional item. These items are ONLY guaranteed to fans that purchase the Special Ticket Package. Fans must purchase their Special Ticket Packages via Indians.com/specials. Purchasers must show their valid Special Ticket Package ticket at a designated location to pick up their items.
- Indians promotions/gate giveaways do not require a special ticket purchase. Promotional items are distributed to a limited number of fans upon entry into the ballpark (10,000 fans, 12,500 fans, etc.). Tickets can be purchase online, at the Team Shop, or at the Progressive Field Box Office.
How do I purchase a Special Ticket Package?
- Special Ticket Packages can be purchased online only at Indians.com/specials.
- Starting May 26: Select the Special Ticket Package you’d like to purchase and click the BUY NOW button. Follow the prompts to select and purchase your seats.
- Special Ticket Packages cannot be purchased at the Box Office or Team Shop.
If I have purchased a regular game ticket on the same game a Special Ticket Package is available, will I be able to receive the promotional item?
- No; items will only be distributed to fans who have purchased Special Ticket Packages. Fans must present their valid Special Ticket Package ticket in order to receive the item. Fans who purchased a regular game ticket will not receive the item.
How will I receive my Special Ticket Package promotional item?
- Unless otherwise noted, Special Ticket Package items can be picked up at the redemption table, located in the Left Field District across from the Terrace Club lobby.
- On the day of the game, bring your Special Ticket Package ticket to the redemption table; Indians staff will scan your ticket to verify you have purchased a Special Ticket Package and give you the item.
- You must present your Special Ticket Package ticket to receive the item.
- Items must be picked up at the redemption table by the 3rd inning.
- Limit one item per one Special Ticket Package ticket.
If I have purchased multiple Special Ticket Packages, can I pick up items for the other members of my group?
- Each member of your party must be present and show a valid ticket in order to redeem their Special Ticket Package and receive the promotional item.
Can I exchange my game tickets for a Special Ticket Package?
- Special Ticket Packages are only available online at Indians.com/specials. Please contact Indians Fan Services at 216.420.HITS with any questions.
Can I purchase a Special Ticket Package at the Indians Box Office or Team Shop?
- No; Special Ticket Packages are online only Indians.com/specials and cannot be purchased at the Box Office or Team Shop.
Can I purchase a Special Ticket Package on the day of the game?
- Special Ticket Packages can be purchased online only up to two (2) hours before gates open. Special Ticket Packages are only available while supplies last and may sell out in advance of the game.
I am a Season Ticket Holder. Are Special Ticket Package items included in my plan?
- No; Special Ticket Package items are not included in season ticket plans.
I am a Season Ticket Holder. Am I able to get the limited-edition items included in Special Ticket Packages?
- Yes; you can use your Season Ticket Holder Tribe Rewards points to secure the items included with Special Ticket Packages. Please contact your Account Representative to learn more.
Can I electronically forward or resell my Special Ticket Package tickets?
- No; Special Ticket Package tickets are non-transferable. Tickets purchased via a third-party ticket retailer will be tickets only and will not include the item. Only Special Ticket Package tickets purchased on Indians.com will be eligible to receive the limited-edition item.
I purchased a Special Ticket Package with a sized item, can I exchange sizes?
- No; we do not have additional inventory to exchange items for alternate sizes. Fans will receive the size indicated on their ticket.
What happens if the game is delayed or cancelled? Will my Special Ticket Package be rescheduled?
- If the game is delayed or cancelled after gates open, the Special Ticket Package redemption will take place as scheduled.
- If the game is delayed or cancelled before gates open to the public, then the Special Ticket Package ticket and item will move to the rescheduled game.
- If necessary, please contact Fan Services 216.420.HITS for additional redemption options.
I purchased a Special Ticket Package. Will I receive a voucher or coupon for the item?
- No; Special Ticket Packages look just like regular tickets. The barcode indicates that you have purchased a package and should receive an item. You will not receive a separate voucher or coupon.
I purchased a Special Ticket Package but was unable to pick up my item by the 3rd inning. Will I be still be able to get the item?
- Special Ticket Package items are not guaranteed if not picked up by the end of the 3rd inning. If you are unable to pick up your item by the end of the 3rd inning, visit the Fan Hub to pick up your item before the end of the game. If you are unable to attend, please call Fan Services at 216.420.HITS and, if supply allows, we will make arrangements for you to pick up the item at a later date.
I purchased a Special Ticket Package but I am no longer able to attend the game. Will I still be able to get the Special Ticket Package item?
- Special Ticket Package items are not guaranteed if not picked on the day of the game. If you are unable to attend, please call Fan Services at 216.420.HITS and, if supply allows, we will make arrangements for you to pick up the item at a later date.
I am interested in purchasing a Special Ticket Package, but I am not interested in the seating locations offered. Can I purchase tickets in another location and still receive the item?
- No; Special Ticket Packages are only available in designated seating sections.
I purchased Special Ticket Packages for all three (3) Hot Dog bobblehead games. How do I know if I am eligible to get the backing wall for the bobblehead set?
- If you followed the link to purchase all three games together in a single transaction, you are eligible to receive the backing wall. You will receive an email with instructions to pick up the backing wall at the August 11 game.
- You are not eligible for the backing wall if you purchased the Hot Dog Bobbleheads in different transactions.
I purchased all three (3) Hot Dog Bobblehead games in a single transaction and should receive the backing wall. When and where will I pick up the backing wall?
- If you are eligible to receive the backing wall, you will receive an email with instructions for pick-up. Backing walls can be picked up along with the Mustard bobblehead at the August 11 game.
Can I pick up all three (3) Hot Dog Bobbleheads at the same game?
- No; you must pick up each Hot Dog Bobblehead at its designated game (Ketchup – June 29; Onion – July 22; Mustard – August 11).