Let the Indians be a part of your community work!
In-Kind Donations & Community Ticket Requests
We support organizations in the Greater Cleveland Area that focus on education, health and fitness with autographed memorabilia to assist in fundraising and tickets for community groups that could not otherwise attend games. As we receive hundreds of requests each week, we prioritize organizations that most closely align with our Community Impact strategy.
These organizations include:
- Youth baseball and softball programs
- Non-profit partners in education, health and fitness
- Community service agencies
Through our partnership with Major League Baseball, we are happy to provide tickets through the Players Give Back ticket program. The goal of the program is to provide tickets to children and adults who might not otherwise have the opportunity to attend a Major League Baseball game.
We are unable to provide charitable tickets to organizations for fundraising purposes. These tickets are not to be used in raffles, auctions, or other fundraising capacities, but rather as a mechanism to bring underserved populations to the ballpark.
If you’re interested in having your group participate, please complete the form below and click submit. Each request can include up to 25 tickets. Each ticket is good for one Upper Box or one Family Deck seat to one of the preselected games below.
Multiple submittals will not be accepted
Please fill out the online Donation Request Form below. When finished, click the 'submit' button at the end of the form. The form will be assessed by the Cleveland Indians Community Impact Department.
Please review the following donation guidelines before submitting your request:
- All requests must be submitted ONLINE and at least six (6) weeks prior to the date of the event. Mailed/Phoned/Emailed/Faxed requests will NOT be accepted.
- Organizations must include a Tax ID to ensure non-profit or government entity legal status.
- We may not consider donation requests for individual benefits/memorials and third-party fundraising events.
- If approved for an in-kind donation, the item must be picked up at Progressive Field. Items will not be shipped. This helps us ensure that our donations are impacting our local Greater Cleveland area.
- If approved for Player Give Back Community tickets, they will be transferred to an Indians ticket account associated with the email address on the submission and they must be handled electronically. Printed tickets along with Will-Call is not available