This website is the best resource for pertinent FanSafe announcements, but we also encourage you to sign up to receive Giants emails.
Tickets are currently being sold on a month to month basis. Season Ticket Members are guaranteed seating opportunities before the general public.
Under state guidelines, Non California residents may attend games only if they are fully vaccinated. Full vaccination is defined as 14 days after receiving the final dose in the series (Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson).
State guidelines prohibit the sale of tickets onsite. Therefore, to start the season, tickets will not be sold at the Box Office, Dugout Stores or inside Oracle Park.
To provide a safe and comfortable environment for our fans, we have adopted a socially distanced seating model throughout most of Oracle Park. In these sections, seats are sold in pods, in allotments of 2 and 4 tickets, with a small percentage of single seats available. Each pod is positioned a minimum of six (6) feet from other pods in any direction. Standing room only tickets are not available.
Parties larger than 4 can purchase multiple pods in close proximity, but are required to sit in the seats specified on their ticket. Pods cannot be broken up at the time of purchase. All available seats in the pod must be purchased.
Public health authorities in California have authorized venues to create vaccinated-only seating sections reserved for persons who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Seats are sold in full capacity of the section
- Seats are not distanced from other seats in the section
- Face coverings are required at all times except while actively eating or drinking
- Fully vaccinated sections are reserved for persons 16 and older who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Children older than 2 and less than 16 years of age can accompany their parent, guardian or sponsor in a fully vaccinated section, but must present proof of a negative COVID-19 test. A negative test result must be from a PCR test taken not more than 3 days before the event or an antigen test taken not more than 1 day before the event.
- Children 24 months and younger may accompany their fully vaccinated parent, guardian or sponsor in a fully vaccinated section without a negative test.
- Full vaccination is defined as 14 days after receiving the final dose in the series (Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson)
- Fans must present their proof of vaccination along with photo ID prior to entry into the ballpark and the fully vaccinated sections
We will create distinct zones within Oracle Park to prevent cross-traffic of fans throughout the building. We will have signage, staff, etc. at each Zone Entry point to ensure fans are staying in the correct zone.
Each of the nine (9) distinct zones will have designated entry/exit gates, restrooms and concession pickup locations. Click a section below to see the map associated with your seating zone.
Children 24 months and younger do not need a ticket to enter Oracle Park. However, they must sit on the lap of an accompanying adult. Children under 12 are not required to provide negative test results for entry to sit in socially distanced sections.
To sit in fully vaccinated sections, children older than 2 and less than 16 years of age must present proof that they tested negative for COVID-19 within 3 days of the game. Children 24 months and younger may sit in a fully vaccinated section without a negative test.
If any of the games associated with tickets purchased directly through the San Francisco Giants are impacted by Covid-19 restrictions (e.g. canceled, played without fans in attendance, testing/vaccination requirement), the ticket value will be credited to your account.