The Arizona Diamondbacks are proud to support our charitable partners by offering complimentary tickets for clients or volunteers. Please note, our complimentary ticket program is very limited in 2021.
The complimentary ticket donation program is designed to support non-profit and tax exempt organizations that assist underprivileged and underserved members of our community. The tickets are not intended to serve as a fundraising tool, but to grow fans and create happy baseball memories with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING TICKETS FOR FUNDRAISING PURPOSES, PLEASE USE THE IN-KIND DONATION REQUEST FORM.
- 501 (c) (3) non-profit and community organizations that have a focus on underserved members of our community who do not have the resources to attend an Arizona Diamondbacks game.
- Each group may apply for tickets to one (1) game per season. Please note: each group will have the ability to select/request three (3) game dates. We ask that groups select three (3) game dates in the event that we cannot accommodate your first choice.
- To help spread out the tickets to a variety of non-profit and community organizations, organizations may request a maximum of 100 tickets.
- There is no guarantee that any game will be awarded.
- Tickets must be used for the purpose outlined in the ticket request form.
- Tickets will not be granted to applicants who are not directly associated to an organization that meets our eligibility requirements.
- Donated tickets must strictly be used for the beneficiaries of the organization and cannot be sold or used for raffle or any fundraising purposes. If you are interested in an in-kind donation for a charity/fundraising event, please visit dbacks.com/donations
- Re-selling or misuse of donated tickets will result in permanent disqualification from the program. It is imperative that you make all ticket recipients aware of this policy. Your organization will be held directly responsible for any re-selling or misuse of tickets.
- Once tickets are awarded, they cannot be exchanged for a different game.
- Organizations unable to utilize their tickets must notify the Arizona Diamondbacks at least one (1) week prior to the game via email at DbacksFoundation@Dbacks.com. Failure to notify the Arizona Diamondbacks of cancelled tickets will affect future ticket allotments.
- Organizations may apply for tickets to one (1) game during the 2021 season. Each group will have the ability to select/request three (3) game dates. We ask that groups select three (3) game dates in the event that we cannot accommodate your first choice.
- Groups may request a maximum of 100 tickets.
- We have very limited availability to our high demand games (Fridays and Saturdays). Due to the high demand, please note that we will not be able to fulfill these requests. We recommend selecting games on Sunday through Thursday. Please note all requests are subject to availability.
- Allow 2-6 weeks after submitting a ticket request to receive notification of status from the D-backs.
- Please do not select games that are within 2 weeks of your submission.
- Parking is NOT provided with ticket requests. It will be the responsibility of the organization to communicate this to ticket recipients.
- This program provides tickets ONLY. This program does not provide food, drinks, player visits, mascot visits, or autographs.
- If your organization is approved for tickets, you will receive an automated confirmation email and a follow up email with more details from a D-backs representative.
- All tickets to Chase Field events in 2021 will be distributed electronically.
- Organizations applying for tickets MUST designate one (1) representative to receive all requested tickets. That representative will be responsible for distributing the electronic tickets via text or e-mail to recipients.
- Organizations may NOT ask the Arizona Diamondbacks to distribute the tickets to all recipients.
- The organization representative may distribute the tickets by visiting dbacks.com/myaccount. The account MUST be created using the e-mail address for the designated representative on the form.
- Tickets cannot be printed or mailed. NO Exceptions.