Mötley Crüe/Def Leppard/Poison/Joan Jett and the Blackhearts at American Family Field: Sunday, July 17, 2022
The world's most iconic and celebrated rock legends will hit the road together next summer for a co-headlining tour SO MASSIVE that it could only be held in America's biggest stadiums. THE STADIUM TOUR featuring DEF LEPPARD, MÖTLEY CRÜE, with POISON and JOAN JETT & THE BLACKHEARTS will hit select cities in the U.S. where each band will bring their electrifying stage shows while promising to perform their stadium sized anthems.
Navigate This Page:
Show Date: Sunday, July 17, 2022
Show Time: 4:30 pm
Gates Open: 4:00 pm
Parking Opens: 3:00 pm
The Mötley Crüe and Def Leppard show at American Family Field originally scheduled for Saturday, August 28, 2021 has been rescheduled for Sunday, July 17, 2022.
Ticket buyers who purchased directly from Brewers.com or the American Family Field Ticket Office have been notified via email.
Ticket holders should HANG ON TO YOUR TICKETS, as these tickets will be honored for the rescheduled concert date on July 17, 2022.
Parking passes dated August 18, 2020 and August 28, 2021 will also be honored for the rescheduled date on July 17, 2022.
Secure the best seats in the house! Platinum seats are located on the floor, as well as in most seating bowl locations, and are variably-priced based on location. Platinum seats are available to all customers and do not require a password. These seats will go on sale Monday, December 9 at 10:00 am CT, and will be available while supplies last. Limit of 6 tickets per customer.
Package includes front row ticket, Meet & Greet, merchandise and more. Limit of 6 per customer.
Package includes reserved ticket within 1st 5 rows, Meet & Greet, merchandise and more. Limit of 6 per customer.
Package includes reserved ticket within 1st 20 rows, merchandise and more. Limit of 6 per customer.
Package includes reserved ticket in row 3-4, behind the scenes with Joe Elliot, autograph signing and more. Limit of 6 per customer.
Package includes reserved ticket in first 4 rows, backstage Q&A with Rick Allen, autograph signing and more. Limit of 2 per customer.
Package includes ticket in 1st two rows, Meet & Greet, autographed guitar, merchandise voucher and more. Limit of 4 per customer.
Package includes ticket in 1st five rows, Meet & Greet, autographs, merchandise voucher and more. Limit of 4 per customer.
Package includes reserved floor ticket and merchandise voucher.
Package includes reserved ticket and merchandise voucher.
Package includes ticket in 1st 15 rows, Meet & Greet, merchandise and more. Limit of 6 per customer.
Package includes reserved floor ticket, merchandise and more. Limit of 6 per customer.
Package includes premium reserved ticket, merchandise and more. Limit of 8 per customer.
Additional fees are applied at checkout. Tickets are dynamically priced, and subject to change at any time.
Parking lots will open at 3:00 pm. Parking is available online to purchase when purchasing your concert ticket.
- General Parking: $25 in advance, $35 day of concert
- Preferred Parking $40 in advance, $50 day of concert
Attendees are strongly encouraged to purchase parking in advance of the show as parking will not be guaranteed for purchase on the day of the event.
There are five major gates at American Family Field. All attendees will be required to go through a fan screening process which includes walking through metal detectors. Please be sure to allow extra time for the screening process, locating your seats, buying memorabilia.
- For your safety and those around you, we ask that you keep the aisles clear. Please do not stand on seats. Standing on seats is very dangerous and will not be allowed by security.
- Banners and signs cannot be larger than 18"x 24" and may not include inappropriate content. No handles or poles can be attached.
- Please do not allow someone or something to impact your experience in a negative manner. Report any problems or issues immediately. If you need assistance, please contact an American Family Field staff member or use the Guest Text Messaging system (Text Brewers and your issue to 69050). You may also utilize one of our two (2) Guest Services booths inside the ballpark. There is a Guest Relations booth located on the Field Level behind section 116 as well as one located on the Terrace Level behind section 419.