American Family Fields of Phoenix is currently closed to the general public.
Official ticketed tours are not offered at this time.
The Team Store will be open on game days only. It will open at 10am prior to gates for non-ticketed fans, closing before gates open. It will then reopen for ticketed fans after the gates open.
Greater Phoenix Convention & Visitor's Bureau
Grand Canyon University Hotel & Restaurant
5115 N. 27th Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85017
Ask about our Stay and Play Promotion!
Staybridge Suites / Holiday Inn Express & Suites
9340 Cabela Dr.
Glendale, AZ 85305
Radisson Hotel and Conference Center Green Bay
2040 Airport Drive
Green Bay, WI 54313
Parking: Parking is only sold day of event for $10 per car or $20 for an oversized vehicle taking up two spaces. Additional charges for larger vehicles. Cash and card are now both acceptable forms of payment for parking. Parking lots open three hours before the start of the game. Please note parking cannot be purchased for additional space to tailgate.
Accessible Parking: Accessible parking spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Once all spaces have been filled, the parking staff will do the best they can to assist with your parking needs. Please see below for Courtesy Shuttles.
Courtesy Shuttles: Courtesy shuttles are available for guests needing assistance before and after each game. Please notify a parking attendant if a shuttle is needed.
- From Downtown Phoenix - Take I-10 west, exit 51st Avenue North, turn right, enter stadium parking lot on 51st Ave and Whitton; between Thomas Rd. and Indian School Rd.
- From North Phoenix - Take I-17 South to exit Indian School West, right turn, to 51st Ave and turn south to enter stadium parking off of 51st Ave and Whitton Drive.
- From Glendale - Take 101 South to exit Indian School East, left turn, to 51st Ave and turn south to enter parking off of 51st Ave and Whitton Drive.
Drop-offs/Rideshare: For picking up or dropping off, please use 53rd Avenue by the main gates.
Overflow Parking: We advise arriving early as parking lots will sell out for high attendance games. For games we are projecting sold out lots, there will be additional lots off property on 51st Avenue that will be available. Please look for signage as overflow lots are adjusted by the day of the week.
The following are additional security guidelines that Major League Baseball has implemented for the 2021 Spring Training Season for the safety of everyone:
- Mask / Facial Coverings must be worn while standing in line during security screening and at all times once inside the ballpark.
- No aerosols, including aerosol sunscreen
- No coolers of any size
- No bags*
- No lawn chairs
- No cans, glass containers, or open containers**
- No alcohol or weapons
- Gates will open 60 minutes prior to all home day games.(Subject to change)
*To minimize touch points between security personnel and fans, NO bags will be permitted at American Family Fields of Phoenix in 2021. Only medical bags, manufactured diaper bags, and purses not exceeding 5” x 9” will be permitted.
** Outside food and beverages will not be permitted, with the exception of one (1) factory sealed plastic water bottle.
Please arrive early, and be prepared to comply with these additional security measures. If you have any questions please call the Spring Training Office at (623) 245-5500. Thank you for helping the Milwaukee Brewers make this a safe and memorable Spring Training Season.