The safety of our guests and the preservation of our fan and family friendly environment is our highest priority. The following policies, established by Major League Baseball and the Atlanta Braves, are designed to maintain that atmosphere. These measures are for the safety and security of our fans and while some may be an inconvenience, we feel, due to the nature of current domestic and world events, that they are necessary and appropriate.
To contact Atlanta Braves Security while at Truist Park, text 'Braves Issue' and your location to 69050.
Bags are not allowed to enter Truist Park for the 2021 season to reduce touchpoints and congestion upon arrival. Exceptions may be made for:
- Medical bags no larger than what is required to transport necessary medical equipment
- Diaper bags for guests accompanied by infant(s)
- Small, single compartment clutches no larger than 5 x 9 inches
Please find our Outside Food & Drink Policy here. A mobile locker bag storage (first come, first served) unit is available for guests who arrive with oversized bags outside the Third Base Gate two hours prior to game start time to one hour after last out for a cost of $10 per bag.
The following items are prohibited from being brought into Truist Park: alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs; aluminum cans including sunscreen spray, bats, glass bottles, bags, backpacks, clutches exceeding “5X9”; ice chests, hard-sided coolers or soft-sided coolers (soft-sided coolers, without the plastic liner, will only be permitted for medical needs; camera lenses exceeding 5 inches; camera tri, dual or single leg pods by non-media personnel; folding chairs, tables, stools or devices used as such; sticks, clubs (including signs attached to sticks) or full size brooms; false identification (fake id); fireworks, firearms or other weapons (including knives, mace, pepper spray, tasers/stun guns and toy replicas of weapons); bullhorns, noise makers or confetti; laser devices or pointers; skateboards, hoverboards and rollerblades; Unmanned Aerial Vehicles; and balloons, beach balls and other inflatable items; wrapped packages wherein the contents are not visible.
The Atlanta Braves reserve the right to determine what items not listed herein may be deemed inappropriate for entry.
If any of the above items are discovered at our gates, our security staff members will ask that you return these items to your vehicle or be thrown away. Prohibited items will not be accepted by employees nor stored at the gates or Guest Services.
- Uniformed law enforcement will be present at all games including the deployment of security officers on bicycle patrol in the parking lots.
- Facility inspection prior to the opening of gates to the public.
- Identification and inspection of all ballpark deliveries.
- Unauthorized vehicle parking prohibited within 100 feet of any ballpark exterior; lots to be inspected daily and unattended vehicles removed.
- Regular security awareness training and assessment.
- Continued coordination and communication with all local, state and federal law enforcement and public safety agencies.
As a condition to entry, all fans entering Truist Park consent to being screened via metal detection. These metal detectors (walk through and/or handheld) will be used at all Truist Park gates. All single compartment clutches, medical bags and diapers bags shall be subject to inspection upon entry in accordance with Major League Baseball security regulations. These enhanced security measures are the result of MLB's continuing work with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to increase and standardize security practices across the league. Prohibited items such as weapons of any sort, cans, glass containers, or alcohol are not allowed into the ballpark at any time. To expedite stadium entry, placing your cell phone, sunglass and other permitted metal items inside your bag is acceptable. Please also see Prohibited Items.
- Stay Alert! Fans assume all risk and danger incidental to the game of baseball, whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to, the actual playing of the game, including specifically (but not exclusively), the danger of being injured by thrown or batted balls, thrown or broken bats, persons or other items and projectiles. For the safety of every guest, all guests must stay alert and be aware of their surroundings.
- For the safety and enjoyment of all, guests are reminded to not interfere with a ball in play or trespass onto the playing field. Interference and trespassing are prohibited by Atlanta Braves policy and Cobb County Ordinance. Persons who violate this ordinance are subject to ejection and/or arrest and prosecution.
- Truist Park is primarily a smoke-free facility. Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is only permitted outside the Third Base Gate. Smoking is prohibited in the seating bowl, concourses, restrooms and in all premium seating areas.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into Truist Park.
- Fan conduct is important to the comfort of our other guests. Profanity, abusive language, inappropriate dress or conduct deemed disorderly, unruly or disruptive by Atlanta Braves management is grounds for ejection. Solicitation of contributions and distribution of literature on Truist Park property is prohibited. Intoxicated or disorderly fans will not be admitted into Truist Park. Disorderly fans inside Truist Park will be subject to ejection and possible arrest. Those observing other guests violating Braves policies should report the incident to the nearest employee. Guests may also confidentially text BRAVES ISSUE AND LOCATION TO 69050 (standard rates will apply). Braves personnel will respond to security matters or guest service questions.
- Banners may not obstruct the view of guests. Banners must be baseball related and may not contain objectionable subject matter or be commercial in nature. Banners may only be hung in areas where they do not obscure advertising or impede the operation of Truist Park. The Braves reserve the right to remove any banner at any time. (1) Banners and signs must (a) utilize only cloth, paper or other light, flexible materials, rather than be comprised of or supported by wood, metal or other hard materials that could be dangerous in a crowded public setting, (b) not be affixed to or draped over any part of the ballpark structure. (2) Banners and signs may be displayed only (a) in areas where they do not obscure advertising, ballpark signage or impede the operation of Truist Park, (b) in a stationary manner, (c) so as not to unduly obstruct any person's view of the playing field or interfere with player or umpire sight lines. Only one sign or banner may be displayed at any one location. (3) Banners and signs may not bear a message that (a) is slanderous, (b) is obscene, vulgar or indecent and inappropriate for viewing by children, (c) contains "fighting words" likely to provoke a breach of the peace or (d) contains commercial advertising or commercial product or service identification. The Atlanta Braves reserve the right to remove any sign displayed on the property.
- Umbrellas and small brooms are allowed inside the ballpark. However, if these items interfere with another guest's enjoyment of the game, you will be asked to store them under your seat.
- Beach balls and Frisbees and other similar objects are not to be thrown in the ballpark and will be confiscated.
- Noise makers, air horns, laser pointers and any other irritating or distracting items are prohibited.
- Small portable radios and televisions are allowed in the ballpark as long as they do not interfere with other fans' enjoyment of the game. All hand-held cameras with a lens not exceeding 5" in length are permitted in the ballpark provided they are for personal use only and do not result in obstruction of other fans' view. Mono-, bi- and tripods are prohibited. The taping of game footage and the transmission of any description or reproduction of game activity and other MLB copyrighted property is prohibited.
- To assure the safety of all guests and compliance with relevant laws and regulations, all individuals, bags, purses and similar receptacles shall be subject to inspection prior to entry into Truist Park. Persons not complying with this request shall be denied entry.
NOTE: THESE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE. THE ATLANTA BRAVES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE WHAT ITEMS ARE DEEMED INAPPROPRIATE FOR ENTRY.