Limited hours and safety procedures are in place to keep customers and staff safe.
- Sunday-Thursday: 12 – 6 p.m.
- Friday–Saturday: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m. – One hour after the game ends* (Pop-up shop opens at 11 a.m.)
- Monday – Saturday: 11 a.m. – One hour after the game ends*
*On game days, the Braves Clubhouse Store will close to the public 1 hour before gates opening. The Clubhouse Store will re-open for ticketed fans when the gates open.
The safety of our customers and staff is of utmost importance!
- Masks are encouraged.
- A limited number of customers are allowed in the store at any given time and our store greeter is on-site to assist with entry.
- Hand sanitizer is provided upon entry and we ask all customers to use it before entering the store. It is also throughout the store and at checkout counters.
- Social distancing is encouraged throughout the store.
- Cashless and contactless payments only.
- Common surfaces are sanitized regularly including handrails, checkout surfaces, and credit card equipment.
- Plexiglass shields are in place at registers.
- Dressing rooms will remain closed.
Follow @BravesRetail on Instagram, Twitter and @BravesClubhouseStore on Facebook for merchandise updates and store info! Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.