|Monday – Friday||9:00am – 5:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am – 2:00pm|
|Games beginning at 3:00pm or later||9:00am – 2 hours prior to gates|
|Games beginning at 1:00pm & Sundays||Closed|
|Gamedays beginning at 6:00pm or later||12:00pm – 2 hours prior to gates|
|Gamedays beginning at 3:00pm or earlier & Sundays||Closed|
Know what you want but don't want to come in? Call us at 713-259-8077 during regular business hours to place a pick-up order. We will do your shopping for you then deliver your goodies to your car on Crawford Street so you don't have to leave the comfort of your car.
When your order is ready, simply pull up to the curb on Crawford Street next to one of our curbside signs, call the number on the sign and tell us your parking space number. We will deliver your order directly to your car for a quick and safe alternative to shopping on site.
Our top priority is to keep our fans, staff, and players safe. To do so, several new procedures have been implemented to ensure the safety of everyone who enters the building.
Please take a moment to review our updated procedures before planning your visit to the Astros Team Store:
- Fans are required to wear a face mask upon entry into the building.
- All Team Store associates are required to wear masks.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available upon entry into the Team Store.
- Fans are asked to maintain a social distance of 6’ while in the building.
- A limit of 20 people will be allowed inside the team store at any given time. Others will be required to wait inside of the Union Station Lobby in a social distance queue until capacity allows.
- The Astros Team Store will be cashless until further notice to limit the spread of germs.
- Dressing rooms and restrooms will be closed to the public.
- The Astros Team Store will be cleaned and sanitized periodically throughout the day.
Free parking is available for Astros Team Store patrons in the Diamond Lot South, accessible off of Texas Avenue.