StubHub is an online ticket marketplace where anyone can buy or sell tickets to a variety of events nationwide. StubHub is the largest ticket marketplace in the world, based on sales, and is the Official Fan-to-Fan Ticket Marketplace of angels.com.
When they're ready, scan your Angels tickets from your mobile phone.
- Sign into the StubHub App
- Tap on the "My Tickets" icon
- Select the Event
- See Purchased Order
- Ticket Options
- View Mobile Ticket
Bought tickets as a guest? Access your tickets through the order confirmation sent to your email address.
Don't have a mobile phone? Visit Will Call window #24 at the Home Plate Gate with a photo ID and the StubHub order number.
Bought tickets for someone who doesn't have a mobile phone? First, contact StubHub so we know who's picking them up. On game day, they'll visit Will Call window #24 at the Home Plate Gate, and provide the StubHub order number and name of the original purchaser to pick them up.
StubHub tickets can also be accessed through the MLB Ballpark app. Please see angels.com/mobileticketing for more information.
There are many benefits to using StubHub:
- You never have to deal directly with buyers or sellers.
- Listing your tickets only takes a few minutes and StubHub can help set the price.
- Once your listing is up, it stays up – unless you change your mind.
- Tickets marked as “Instant” means buyers receive them right away and sellers don’t have to worry about shipping.
- Get paid quickly through PayPal, credit to your Angels account, or direct deposit.
- Personalize your StubHub experience with your favorite teams and artists in the StubHub app.
- Buy and sell tickets with confidence and security with the StubHub FanProtect™ guarantee.
Visit the StubHub Help Center to find answers to your questions or browse popular topics.