Major League Baseball has adjusted the 2020 season schedule due to the coronavirus. Tickets for the originally scheduled games are no longer valid. The ticket value for these impacted games will be converted to account credit. You may use this account credit for future ticket products at www.angels.com/tickets by logging into the account associated with your email address. There is no action required of you at this time.
- Account credit will only be applied to the original financial patron. If you were forwarded a game ticket you are not eligible to receive a credit.
- Season seat, ticket plan and group ticket holders will receive additional correspondence for impacted games via email.
- Paid parking passes and any per-ticket or per-order fees will be credited along with tickets, however handling fees associated with hard costs like US Mail or UPS delivery will not.
- Ticket holders who purchased from any 3rd party sites including Stubhub should refer back to their point of purchase for credit or exchange policies.
Ticket Refund Request
Ticket holders who purchased from the Angels directly may fill out the form below to request a refund. Before submitting a request, please note the following:
- Requests will be handled in the order they are submitted. Due to a high volume of requests, please allow 30-45 days for processing.
- Refunds can only be applied to the original method of payment, meaning the specific credit card used for purchase. Even if that account has since been closed, you can still pursue a credit or refund check with your issuing bank. Angels Baseball cannot refund to an alternate credit card.
- For cash or check payments, the original tickets must be returned to the address below and a refund check will be issued to the patron of record. Please include contact information and allow 8-12 weeks for processing.
- Address to: Angels Ticket Office - 2000 E Gene Autry Way - Anaheim, CA 92806
- Per-ticket and per-order fees will be refunded along with tickets, however handling fees associated with hard costs like US Mail or UPS delivery are non-refundable.
- Refunds will only be applied to the Angels original financial patron. If you were forwarded or given a game ticket, or are part of a group and/or silent partner on a package purchase, you are not eligible to receive a refund. Please coordinate with the account holder of record.
- Ticket holders who purchased from any 3rd party sites including Stubhub should refer back to their point of purchase for refund policies. Angels Baseball cannot facilitate refunds for 3rd party sales.
- Complimentary and donation tickets have no value and are not eligible for refund.
- For Home Run and Grand Slam voucher refund requests, please fill out the form below and enter "voucher" for the event date and seat location fields.
- All other ticket vouchers and tickets redeemed from vouchers are not eligible for refund, but can be exchanged for future games once additional available dates are announced. Please check back at www.angels.com/vouchers for future updates.
For Credit Card refund requests, please fill out the form below.