Find Answers to frequently asked questions.
StubHub is the Official Fan to Fan Ticket Marketplace of pirates.com. At StubHub, you can buy tickets on one of the world's largest ticket marketplaces.
Q: What are the benefits to buying tickets at StubHub?
StubHub provides a safe and secure place to buy and sell tickets, excellent customer service 7 days a week and the StubHub FanProtect™ Guarantee. [What is this?]
StubHub also offers:
- An innovative and easy-to-use website experience, with interactive seat maps to help you find the right tickets at the right price
- No back and forth communication with sellers-just quick and easy ticket purchases
- National marketing programs and partnerships with teams, artists and media to attract the largest possible pool of potential sellers, which means you have access to a wider selection of tickets
Q: How do I buy tickets at StubHub?
On the StubHub home page, search for the game you want to see.
- Use the interactive seat map to view ticket price ranges by section; limit your search results to certain sections or zones
- Use the filters to set a price range and ticket quantity
- Find tickets with specific seat features - such as 'Aisle seat' or 'Exclude obstructed view' - by checking the corresponding Seat Feature boxes
- When you find the perfect tickets, pay for them with your PayPal account or a credit or debit card.
- Buy your tickets on StubHub
Q: How will I receive the tickets I buy at StubHub?
Pirates tickets purchased at StubHub are delivered electronically and to the StubHub app.
If the seller made their tickets available for Instant delivery, they'll be available to download and print in 'My Account' at StubHub within minutes of placing your order. If the tickets aren't available for Instant delivery, StubHub will send you an email with information on how to get your tickets as soon as they're ready.
You can also download the StubHub app to get into the game with your phone. Go to 'My tickets,' tap the order, and scan the tickets on game day.
Q: Where do the tickets come from?
Ticket sellers may be individuals, businesses, ticket brokers, corporate sponsors, promoters, fan club members or contest winners.
StubHub is a marketplace where people have a safe, convenient place to buy and sell tickets. StubHub is not a ticket broker and doesn't own the tickets purchased at StubHub.com. Ticket prices are determined by the sellers.
Q: How much does it cost to buy tickets on StubHub?
The price you pay includes the full price of the tickets, plus any service, delivery, or transaction fees (if applicable).
Q: Who do I contact if I need help or have a question?
Check out the StubHub Help Center to search for answers to your questions or browse popular topics.
Q: What is the StubHub FanProtect™ Guarantee?
For buyers, StubHub guarantees:
- You'll get valid tickets to any event or your money back
- We go out of our way to find replacement tickets if there is an issue with your order
- A full refund if your event is cancelled and not rescheduled.
- Get more info about the StubHub FanProtect™ Guarantee