The Pirates are scheduled to play a total of 17 Spring Training home games in 2021 at LECOM Park in Bradenton, Fla.
The Bucs will face the Atlanta Braves in the club's Home Opener on Sunday, February 28.
Additional highlights of the 2021 home Spring Training schedule include:
- February 28 thru March 2: The Pirates will have a three-game homestand beginning on February 28 with the Atlanta Braves followed by the Tampa Bay Rays on March 1 and Toronto Blue Jays on March 2.
- March 17: A St. Patrick's Day game against the Minnesota Twins.
- March 19: The Red Sox will travel to Bradenton the first time of two times.
- March 23: The Bucs will host the New York Yankees for the only time of the spring.
- March 29: The Pirates close out the home portion of the Grapefruit League season against the Minnesota Twins.
Information regarding ticket pricing and on-sale dates will be announced at a later time.