Take Me Out To The Ballgame Program
Can't make it to the game? Send in a pinch-hitter!
If you have Season Tickets but are concerned about the unused tickets, Tickets for Kids® Charities (TFK) has the perfect solution for you.
By donating any unused tickets to TFK, you send underprivileged children to the game - and get a tax deduction!
HERE ARE THE DETAILS
- The Pittsburgh Pirates and Tickets for Kids® Charities have collaborated on the "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" Program - only for Season Ticket Holders.
- You can donate your tickets from the 2019 season either in advance of a game or after the fact, as long as you donate them all by Tuesday, September 17, 2019.
- Tickets offered for this program may not have been previously exchanged. Donated tickets must be for the original game date purchased.
- Promotional tickets and/or tickets showing a face value of $0 cannot be accepted.
- You will receive a tax receipt by January 31, 2020, from Tickets for Kids® Charities for the value of your donation. Donation value will be determined from your season ticket value, not face value.
We now offer two convenient options to submit your unused tickets:
- Mail the tickets to Tickets for Kids® Charities, c/o Take Me Out to the Ballgame program, 115 Federal Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15212-5724 or drop them in the Tickets for Kids® Charities box at Guest Relations at PNC Park.
- You can forward your tickets using either the MLB Ballpark app or your My Pirates Tickets account, or you can forward your tickets to email@example.com for us to retrieve the ticket information to donate to Tickets for Kids.
ABOUT TICKETS FOR KIDS CHARITIES
Tickets for Kids® Charities (TFK) is a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that is dedicated to enriching the lives of low-income and at-risk children and their families by providing access to artistic, cultural, educational, and sports and recreational opportunities. Ticket for Kids' vision is a world where our most vulnerable children feel included, valued, and inspired to reach their full potential. You can donate your unused tickets and they will be provided to local charities that serve our community's children and families who normally would not have the opportunity to attend a Pittsburgh Pirates' game. Since its inception in 1994, TFK has distributed more than 3 million tickets valued in excess of $64.1 million to disadvantaged children and their families.
Thank you again for your generous donation to Tickets for Kids Charities. Please visit us at ticketsforkids.org to learn more about our impact.