With My Pirates Tickets, your online ticket manager, you can easily manage season and single game tickets from a secure and convenient location on pirates.com.
- Forward Tickets - Share your tickets with friends, family, colleagues or whomever you like with Ticket Forwarding.
- Manage Inventory - View a list of all your tickets from one online location.
- Account Update - Use the My Account Tab to update your account information including e-mail address, phone, credit card information, e-mail confirmation preferences, friends, etc.
- Secondary Ticket Marketplace - Sell or purchase additional tickets with StubHub - The Official Secondary Ticket Marketplace of the Pittsburgh Pirates.
- View Tickets via your mobile device for Ballpark Entry.
The online service is "open" 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can manage your tickets at your convenience.
All "transactions" are electronic, eliminating the time and effort needed to mail or give your tickets to others.
Because this service is team-sanctioned and password protected, all transactions are safe and secure.
Share your tickets with friends, family, colleagues or whomever you like with Ticket Forwarding.
To Forward Your Tickets:
- Log into your My Pirates Tickets account.
- Once in your account, click on the Forward tab.
- Choose the game and tickets to forward.
- Assign tickets to friends by clicking the friend from the "Your Friends" column.
- Click "forward" tickets and your friends will receive an email with their tickets.
NOTE: You can now Recall your tickets. Click View All Ticket Inventory, select the game to recall, then choose to Recall them in order to pull them back into your account.
The All Ticket Inventory Page is where you will find all of your ticket inventory. From this page, you'll be able to view, manage and track all activity associated with your entire ticket inventory.
How to Use Your Inventory Manager:
- Click the All Ticket Inventory tab.
- Select a game for which you currently hold tickets in your Pirates account.
- Click on any game to see a list of the seats that you hold for that event.
- To update the inventory for a game, select the "refresh" button.
StubHub is the official fan-to-fan ticket marketplace for Major League Baseball and pirates.com.
StubHub is an online ticket marketplace where anyone can buy or sell tickets to any event nationwide. Take advantage of StubHub's nearly 5 million registered users, all of whom will be able to see your tickets.
Season Ticket Holders can post tickets for sale through My Pirates Tickets.