PNC Park Tours are currently being suspended until further notice.
Some of the attractions you may visit during this comprehensive Tour include:
- Pirates Clubhouse
- Pirates Dugout/Warning Track
- Batting Cages
- Pittsburgh Baseball Club Level
- Press Box
- Tour Theater
Please note that these areas are subject to change based on weather, ballpark events or construction.
The Pirates Clubhouse is subject for viewing, to any end of season clean-up, season start-up and/or Ballpark Events and will not be available on March 27.
- Adults: $10.00
- Seniors (ages 55 and older): $8.00
- Children/Students (ages 6 to 14): $8.00
- Children (ages 5 and younger): FREE
- Groups (15 or more): $7.00
Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express cards are accepted.
Individuals, families, and groups smaller than 15 may purchase tickets online at pirates.com/tours to be a part of the walk-up Tour.
- Offered: Mondays at 10am and 12pm, Fridays at 12pm and 2pm, and the first Saturday of each month.
We recommend purchasing tickets in advance.
- If you choose the Will Call option as a delivery method, please visit the kiosk located in the Pirates Clubhouse store (on Federal St.) to print your tickets.
- You must bring the credit card that you used to purchase the tickets with in order to print them.
Group tours will be offered for any group with 15 to 300 persons. Schools and organizations with more than 50 persons will be divided into smaller groups to ensure all members of the group enjoy the tour. The maximum number per group is 300 persons.
- Offered: Monday through Friday by appointment only (9am to 4pm - last tour of the day cannot be scheduled to start later than 2:30 p.m.), 1st Saturday of tghe month at 10am or 12pm and the following Saturdays: November 9th and 30th and December 14th..
- Children's groups of 15 or more receive the group discount rate of $7 per person, with a waiver for one (1) chaperone per 12 students.
- There are no refunds for cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour date and time, however the tour can be re-scheduled.
- Payments can be made through a credit card or Business/School/Organization check. (no personal checks will be accepted).
- Buses/Vans may drop-off on General Robinson Street or Mazeroski Way.
- No drop-offs will be allowed on Federal Street.
- For their convenience, buses may park on General Robinson Street or North Shore Drive (west side of PNC Park) for free. Private cars and vans will need to park in a pay lot anywhere surrounding PNC Park. For more information regarding parking surrounding PNC Park, please contact ALCO Parking Corporation at 412-323-4455 or visit alcoparking.com
- Groups must make a reservation and must be paid in full 10 days prior to the scheduled Tour or the Tour is subject to cancellation. You can call 412-325-4700 or email email@example.com to check availability and/or to make a reservation.
All PNC Park Tours are accessible for all Guests.
- If a group consist of any individuals with special needs (regardless of size), please call to discuss private tour options.
- PNC Park provides complimentary wheelchairs for guests who may have difficulty walking on the tour. We request advance notice of 72 hours.
- If you or anyone in your group requires assistance for a hearing impairment, please contact us 72 hours prior to the tour date and time.
For any of the above requests or accommodations please contact the Pirates Tour Department at 412-325-4700.