The Spring Training ballpark of the Pittsburgh Pirates is located 1/2 mile West of Highway 41 on 9th Street West at 17th Ave. West.
Address and Phone:
1611 9th Street West
Bradenton, FL 34205
(941) 747-3031 (Ticket Office)
(941) 747-9442 (Fax)
- From North (St. Petersburg): Go over Skyway Bridge to Exit 5 (US19 South). Continue on 41 South (Bradenton/Sarasota). Make a right turn onto 17th Avenue West and continue to LECOM Park.
- From South (Sarasota): Take Route 41 North to Cortez Road, go straight onto Business 41 and turn right onto 17th Ave. West. Ballpark is located at intersection of 17th Avenue West and 9th Street West.
- From Interstate 75: Exit I-75 at S.R. 64 West (exit 220 if traveling south, exit 220B if traveling north). Go west on Route 64 to 9th Street West and turn left to the ballpark.
Located five miles east of LECOM Park, Pirate City is the club's Spring Training workout and practice fields complex.
Address and Phone:
1701 27th Street East
Bradenton, FL 34208
- From Interstate 75: Exit I-75 at S.R. 64 West (exit 220 if traveling south, exit 220B if traveling north). Proceed west towards Bradenton and make a left on 27th Street East. Pirate City is approx. a mile on the left.
- From LECOM Park: Head west on 17th Ave. West and make a right onto U.S. 41. At first stoplight, make a left onto 26th Ave. East. Follow until 27th St. East, make left. Pass Mixon Fruit Farms -- Pirate City is on the right.
- From South (Sarasota): Travel North on US 301. Cross S.R. 70 and make a right onto 38th Ave. East. Make first left onto 27th St. E. and Pirate City is a mile up the road.
- From North (St. Petersburg): Travel south on I-275 over Skyway Bridge to Exit 5 (US19 South) and continue on US41. Cross Manatee River and follow signs for SR64 East. Take 64 East and make a right onto 27th St. East. Pirate City is a mile down on left.