In recognition of the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation, the Dodgers were named the Sports Humanitarian Team of the Year at the 2020 ESPYS. The LADF will use the $100,000 award to continue to run and fund proven programs that help level the playing field.More
- The greatest father-son duos in MLB history
- Father's Day memories: One for each team
- Annual Home Run Challenge campaign goes virtual
- Kershaw: 'I want to listen, I want to learn'
- Jeter: 'It is time for racial hatred to end'
- Rev. Jackson shares perspective with Cubs
- Reds 'Share the Truth' to celebrate Juneteenth
- A's host 'A Conversation About Race'
Griffey Jr. discusses Robinson's legacy
Robinson talks about pressing forward
Robinson continues to be inspiration
BGCA helping communities during pandemic