This website is the best resource for pertinent FanSafe announcements, but we also encourage you to sign up to receive Giants emails.
Concessions must be ordered from your seat via a mobile device. Pickup locations will be available in your designated seating zone. Place your order from the Mobile Food Ordering tile on the Team Page of the Ballpark app.
Click here to view the menu. Items and prices are subject to change.
Walk up concourse concessions will not be available to begin the season. Guests may only eat or drink in their ticketed seat.
Outside food and beverage is permitted at Oracle Park. Reminder that backpacks or bags larger than 16x16x8 are not allowed.
Ticket holders two (2) years and older will be required to wear a face covering that covers their nose and mouth at all times, except when actively eating or drinking. This applies to Oracle Park staff.
Oracle Park will use a multifaceted approach to guide ticketholders safely throughout the ballpark. Displayed signage, floor graphics, public address announcements and video board graphics will communicate social distancing protocols.
In an effort to limit contact points and avoid lines at the gates, Oracle Park will enforce the following restrictions regarding bags.
- No Backpacks
- No bags larger than 16"x16"x8"
- Jackets and blankets must be worn or carried and not put into bags
- Guests with bags will be directed to a designated lane for entry
The Giants Dugout Store (both Oracle Park exterior locations) is currently open and is following retail guidelines set forth by the city of San Francisco.
- Please enter through the Clubhouse side near Willie Mays Plaza
- Fans are required to wear a face mask at all times
- Please keep a distance of 6 feet while in the store
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance and throughout the store
Please follow this link for more information https://www.mlb.com/giants/ballpark/dugout-stores
Oracle Park achieved Global Biorisk Advisory Council® (GBAC) STAR™ accreditation, the gold standard for prepared facilities. The accreditation verifies that Oracle Park implements best practices to prepare for, respond to and recover from outbreaks and pandemics. Under the guidance of GBAC, a Division of ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, the San Francisco Giants have implemented the most stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention in its facility.
Below are some of the procedures and protocols being implemented to maintain a clean and healthy environment at Oracle Park:
- Sanitation checkpoints have been established throughout the park and are tracked via 24/7 software, which allows for a timestamp of when an area is disinfected.
- Electrostatic sprayers, which disinfect up to 54,000 square feet per hour, are being used to disinfect multiple areas including park entrances and lobbies, stairwells, restrooms, elevators, clubhouses, weight and training facilities, dining areas, press box, conference rooms, lockers, break rooms and offices.
- 42 hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the park.
- Members of Oracle Park’s Maintenance Team have received specialized COVID-19 training and accreditation on cleaning and disinfecting workspace areas and areas with large gatherings of people.