Angels Community Ticket Program presented by Nike
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, our Community Ticket Donation program has been put on hold for the 2021 season. For any organizations who received tickets approvals in 2020, please plan to reapply for tickets when the program resumes.
About the Program
The Angels Community Ticket program is made possible through contributions from our season seat holders, sponsors, players and ownership group to Angels Baseball Foundation.
Please take a moment to become familiar with our policies:
- We are only able to accept organizations with a valid 501c3 designation and tax ID #.
- Ticket orders need to be submitted at least 21 days prior to the game for processing and fulfillment, no exceptions.
- Tickets cannot be resold, donated to fund-raising organizations or distributed to those not associated with the program. Violation of these rules will result in an organization's removal from the program.
- Failure to utilize requested tickets may disqualify your organization from future participation in the program.
- Once tickets are awarded, they cannot be exchanged for a different game. In the event that tickets are lost, they will not be replaced. Organizations unable to utilize their tickets must notify the Angels at least two (2) weeks prior to the game. Failure to notify will affect future ticket allotments.
- Transportation is not provided with this offer and is the sole responsibility of the participating organization.